Our website address is www.competition-finder.com
2. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
3. IP address (automatically collected);
4. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
5. operating system (automatically collected);
6. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
We collect Data in the following ways:
1. data is given to us by you;
2. data is collected automatically.
When data given to us by you, we will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
1. when you register with us and set up an account;
2. when you sign up to our marketing communications
When data that is collected automatically, we will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
1. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
1. internal record keeping;
2. improvement of our website;
4. or to communicate with you if you have won a competition.
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
We may also use your data for the delivery of direct marketing – we will take your consent for this.
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
1. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to enable us to assist our users if they experience any issues with our service;
2. Mailchimp for the storage of email signups
3. Google Analytics for tracking website usage
4. Review systems for your feedback
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will hold your Data on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the requirements or until you request that the Data be deleted.
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
1. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
2. we store your Data on secure servers.
This Website does provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
1. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is unfounded or excessive. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
2. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
4. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to block; us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
5. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
6. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for
processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
4. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact us by email at email@example.com