WIN WITH TESCO MOBILE!
Expires: 24th October 2021
PLAY THE CLUBCARD CATCH GAME FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN.
Collect as many Clubcard Priced phones as possible and enter the draw to win £2,000. But watch out for our regularly priced phones as catching them will reduce your overall score!
Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Specific Terms”) for the Competition should be read alongside our general competition terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”) which will also apply to this Competition. Where there is any conflict between these Specific Terms and the General Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail.
1.Entry ROUTES and Costs
Entries are restricted to one  entry/ per person.
Online at https://planetradio.co.uk/absolute-radio/competitions/
To enter the draw to win the prize, all entrants must first match all three presenter school photos with the presenter’s name (the “online game”) REFER TO 2. COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
Online entry is free of charge.
2.COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
2.1 PLAYING THE ONLINE GAME
To be in the draw to win the prize, entrants must complete a single round of the “Catch the Clubcard” Game. The game asks a contestant to tap/click on as many ‘Clubcard Priced phones’ as they fall down the screen as possible to tally up their score. For each ‘non-clubcard priced phones’ they tap/click their score will decrease.
Once an entrant has completed their single round, an entry form will appear. Entrants should submit their contact details to enter the draw to win the prize.
The score the entrants receive at the end of the game does not guarantee a better chance of winning. The entrant will be only be able to enter the draw once they have completed a single round of the game.
2.2 HOW TO WIN
A winner will be selected by random electronic draw from all entrants who have matched all three photos correctly and entered the draw when the competition closes. If the contestant wins a prize and it is subsequently discovered that they do not fulfil these specific terms and conditions, nor the general competitions terms and condition, they will be disqualified. General terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html
3. ENTRY PERIOD
The online game will be available to play and the prize draw will therefore be open during the following entry period:
From 11 October 2021 at 00:01 (the “Start Time”) to 24 October 2021 at 23:59 (“End Time”).
If any winner cannot be contacted or does not provided the required details to fulfil the prize within  calendar days from the date of winning a prize as part of the on-air competition, the prize will be forfeited.
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
Open to UK residents aged  years or over on date of entry.
Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, including any Prize Provider, are not permitted to enter.
We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who does not comply with any of the eligibility criteria and/or is in breach of these Terms. We reserve the right to repeat the competition mechanic or any stage of it in order to draw a winner that fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
If anyone has won a competition on any Bauer Media brand to the value of £500 or more in the past 6 months, they or any person at the winning address will not be eligible to win the competition. Winning the on-air competition will trigger this condition for online competitions.
The full list of Bauer Media brands can be found here: https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/brands
5. THE PRIZE
The prize will include: £2000 Cash.
The prize is provided by Bauer Medie (The Prize Provider. Prizes are non-transferable & non-refundable.
1. DATA PROTECTION.
Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to a Prize Provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. For SMS entries you automatically consent to receive marketing. You may opt out at any time by texting the word STOP to the relevant text shortcode number. If you have opted in to receive marketing communications, then your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS.
By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you have submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you any remuneration therefore and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize if applicable. We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
• Entries which do not comply with these Terms or the General Competition Terms and Conditions will not be accepted and any entries may be disqualified if we have any reason to suspect that there is a breach of, or non-compliance with, these Terms.
• Where a competition mechanic involves the answering of questions, the correct answers to questions must match our answers to win (or be sufficiently close in our sole reasonable opinion) to be acceptable. In the event of any dispute about any answers given and whether they are correct, we reserve the right to amend what we deem a correct answer, however we are not obliged to, and our decision in either case is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
• You are responsible for all costs of entry and where necessary, obtaining the bill payer’s permission. Please refer to your tariff with your network provider for information about charges you may incur for entry into our competitions via any SMS or phone call entry route.
• We accept no liability for network, technical or signal errors, issues or failures experienced by entrants when entering the competition or at any stage during the mechanic of the competition.
• Whilst on-air, you must not make any inappropriate, profane, indecent, harmful or offensive statements. If you do so we reserve the right to take you off-air immediately and disqualify you from the competition. You may be also disqualified from the competition at any time if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners. Any prize already won may be withdrawn and re-awarded to another entrant.
• As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition or any element of the Prize.
We may cancel, end or suspend the Competition where we are required to do so in circumstances outside our control. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any stage during the Competition if such amendment is necessary to facilitate the administration of the Competition.
4. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Correspondence will not be entered into regarding any competition which has closed more than 14 days prior to correspondence being received.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.
This competition is also subject to additional terms and conditions available at https://absoluteradio.co.uk/legal/competitions/index.html