WIN TWO TICKETS TO VAN GOGH ALIVE AND AN OVERNIGHT STAY AT ROYAL LANCASTER LONDON
Expires: 11th July 2021
For your chance to win two tickets to Van Gogh alive and an overnight stay at Royal Lancaster London, enter now.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘win two tickets to Van Gogh Alive and overnight stay at Royal Lancaster hotel London’ promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 15th June – 11th July on Classic FM.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at https://classicfm.com, register your details and submit an answer to the multiple choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 11:00 on Tuesday 15th June 2021 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 11th July 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 5 days of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 28 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 3 days of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We, Royal Lancaster Hotel London and Van Gogh Alive may publish and publicise your name town and your entry.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and Van Gogh alive may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. One winning entrant will receive a pair of tickets to Van Gogh the experience and an overnight stay at Royal Lancaster hotel for two in a Deluxe room with breakfast, subject to availability. This must be booked in advance. The winner will be contacted by a representative from Royal Lancaster Hotel to book their stay. The Prize is non-exchangeable and must be redeemed between 12th July- 26th September 2021 over the course of the exhibition.
11. Van Gogh Alive abides by Ticketmaster’s standard terms & conditions which can be found here: https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html. Tickets are not exchangeable or refundable. Tickets will be sent digitally via an exclusive link and corresponding code which will allow the winner to claim their two tickets. Please bring your e-ticket with you on the day of the event. You can present it on your phone or you can print it out. If for any reason you are not arriving with other people in your party please ensure that they have a copy of the e-ticket as they will not be admitted without it.
12. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, travel is not included within the prize.
13. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
14. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
15. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/ .
16. Your personal data, [and the personal data of any guest(s)/travel companion(s) that you or they provide to us], will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), Van Gogh alive as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
17. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
19. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
21. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
22. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.