Win tickets to ‘The Last Letter From Your Lover’ and a romantic meal for two
Expires: 30th July 2021
Let Smooth Radio know who you love, why and a little bit about them to win a romantic meal for two people at a restaurant of the winner’s choice plus 2x tickets to see The Last Letter From Your Lover in a cinema of the winner’s choice.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Studio Canal ‘The Last Letter From Your Lover’ promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 28th July to 30th July 2021 on the Smooth Network.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at smoothradio.com, register your details and submit your dedication in the entry box provided. There will be a 300 character limit.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01am on 28th July 2021 and close at 12:00 noon on 30th July 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 1 hour of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. Two entries will be selected at random and the winning entries may be read out on air and will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone or email. If such winner does not respond within 28 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 28 days of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. Entries deemed by us to be rude, offensive, defamatory, illegal or condoning dangerous behaviour will be removed from the Promotion.
7. We and Studio Canal may publish and publicise your name, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry and we may refer to your travel companion’s association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. Two winning entrants will receive the following prize: Three course meal for two people at a restaurant of the winner’s choice and 2x Tickets to see The Last Letter from your Lover in a cinema of the winner’s choice.
11. Your meal is based on two adults enjoying a three-course meal from the a la carte menu including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee. All restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. You may choose any restaurant you would like to dine in with the exception of restaurants holding Michelin stars.
12. Cinema ticket will be for two people to see a 2D screening of The Last Letter from your Lover in a cinema of the winner’s choice. Excludes London West End Cinemas and premium seating. Should the movie no longer be screening, the winner may see another movie of their choice.
13. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
14. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s Day/weekend and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter.
15. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, additional food/drink not included in the 3-course meal at Alain Ducasse is not included within the prize.
16. The prize is non-transferable non-refundable. No cash alternative is available except in our sole discretion.
17. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
18. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/ .
19. Your personal data and the personal data of any travel companions that you or they provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), Studio Canal, as well as the prize providers ‘NDL’, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
20. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
22. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
24. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
25. If you are required to submit your companion’s personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your travel companion has given you consent to provide us with their personal data.