Win tickets to The Ball and £1000 to spend on a TUI BLUE holiday
Expires: 5th June 2022
Kick off your summer the right way by bagging yourself two tickets to the Ball plus a £1,000 TUI holiday voucher that you can put towards experiencing a TUI BLUE hotel for yourself.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The TUI online promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Wednesday 25th May 2022 to Sunday 5th June 2022 on the Capital Network. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is TUI. The ‘Prize Providers’ mentioned in these Specific Rules are Global and The NDL Group.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at www.capitalfm.com, register your details and submit an answer to the multiple-choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open on Wednesday 25th May 2022 at 12:00 and close on Sunday 5th June 2022 at 23:59. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 24 hours of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via email OR telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 24 hours from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 24 hours of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. Global and our Promotion Partner may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your and any applicable third party’s (for example a guest/travel companion) association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and TUI may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. One winning entrant will receive:
i) Return train travel for 2 people to London on 11th June – 13th June 2022.
ii) Return transfers from the station to the hotel.
iii) 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Hilton Metropole Hotel on 11th and 12th June 2022.
iv) Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning.
v) £1000 TUI Holiday Voucher.
vi) 2 x tickets to the Capital Summertime Ball with Barclaycard on Sunday 12th June 2022.
11. Details of the prize below:
i) Travel to London will take place on Saturday 11th June returning on Monday 13th June, winners must be available to travel on these dates.
ii) Your prize includes off peak train travel. Off peak refers to travel booked outside of morning and evening commuter periods, this varies depending on the train operator but generally excludes departures between 0600-1000 and 1600-1900.
iii) Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
iv) You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed.
v) TUI e-code voucher will expire after 24 months. Customer will not be able to use the e-code after that date and any unused balance on the card will be lost. Winner will be required to open a TUI account in their own name to shop online.
vi) Festival tickets for Capital’s Summertime Ball are for the day stated only and are non-transferable. Children under 5 are not permitted. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over who is responsible for them at all times. The Stadium operates a Challenge 25 policy on alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18 in order to purchase alcohol. Tickets will be supplied by Global in the form of an e-ticket sent via email. To view all of Capital’s Summertime Ball ‘22 Ticket Terms and Conditions please go to https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/summertime-ball-22-tickets/.
12. You must, at your own cost, comply with all necessary checks, and/or tests required for travelling to and from and entering and exiting your travel destination/venue. This includes, but is not limited to, purchasing, organising, undertaking, recording and/or registering any required Covid-19 tests. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you in complying with this clause, nor will we purchase, organise, undertake, record and/or register any required Covid-19 tests.
13. You must comply with all applicable rules, regulations and guidance relating to Covid-19, both in the UK and your travel destination/venue. We are not responsible for your failure to comply with such rules, regulations and guidance.
14. You acknowledge and agree that, without limitation to the provisions of Clause 12 of the General Terms & Conditions, our ability to fulfil a prize and/or perform any of our obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (collectively ‘Covid Measures’).
15. If due to any Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Promotion Terms and Conditions. In accordance with Clause 18 below, in these circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.]
16. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
17. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
18. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
19. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
20. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) and our Promotion Partner as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
23. We, our Promotion Partner and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we and the Promotion Partner will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
24. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
25. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.