WIN TICKETS TO SEE PRETTY WOMAN: THE MUSICAL
Expires: 16th April 2021
Heart Radio are giving you the chance to win one of 10 pairs of tickets to see Pretty Woman: The Musical at the Savoy Theatre.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Pretty Woman: The Musical promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 2/04/21 to 16/04/21 on Heart London. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partners’ mentioned in these Specific Rules are Pretty Woman: The Musical.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at www.heart.co.uk register your details and submit an answer to the multiple choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 2/04/21 and close at 23:59 on at 16/04/21. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 7 days of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone or email. Global will attempt to call the winning Entrant three times, if they don’t answer they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw.
6. We and Pretty Woman: The Musical may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your and any applicable third party’s (for example a guest/travel companion) in association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and Pretty Woman: The Musical may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10 x winners will win:
• A pair of best seated tickets to see Pretty Woman:The Muscial.
• This prize is non-transferrable or refundable.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
• Travel is not included in this prize.
• The prize winners are responsible for any extra charges incurred whilst redeeming the prize.
• All elements of the prize are strictly subject to availability.
• Tickets valid for Monday – Friday performances subject to availability for the London Production of Pretty Woman the Musical at the Savoy Theatre.
• Top seated tickets will be for best available top seated Band A seats (worth up to £90 each and excludes premium seats). Subject to availability.
10. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. The prize is non-transferable.
12. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
13. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/ .
14. Your personal data, and the personal data of any guest(s)/travel companion(s) that you or they provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), Pretty Woman: The Musical, as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
15. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
17. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.