Win Tickets to Radio X Presents with Barclaycard
IF YOU WANNA
Expires: 23rd July 2021
Live events are coming back… and Radio X have got just the prize for you to celebrate! Five lucky winners will be receiving a pair of tickets to Radio X Presents with Barclaycard, plus £250 to top it off.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Radio X Presents with Barclaycard Online Promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Monday 19th July 2021 to Friday 23rd July 2021 on Radio X. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is Barclaycard.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at radiox.co.uk/win, register your details and submit an answer to the multiple choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 19th July 2021 and close at 11:00 on Friday 23rd July 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 24 hours of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. Five correct entries will be selected at random and the winning entrants will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone. If such winner(s) does not answer phone calls, they will be contacted on the email address supplied. If the winner(s) does not respond to the Global representative by 12pm on Monday 26th July, Global will distribute the tickets to the email address supplied.
6. We and our Promotion Partner may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry in association with the Promotion and/or the Event, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and our Promotion Partner may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. Five winning entrants will receive two general access tickets to Radio X Presents The Vaccines & special guests The Snuts with Barclaycard at the O2 Forum Kentish Town (the ‘Event’) on Monday 26th July 2021 and £250.
11. The tickets will be delivered to the winner via email no later than Monday 26th July.
12. By attending the Event you and your guest agree to abide by the Event terms & conditions which can be found at Radiox.co.uk and the Venue Rules.
13. The £250 cash will be transferred directly to the winning entrant’s bank account via BACS transfer upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. We will endevour to send the cash prize within 24 hours but are not responsible for any delays. You must provide all necessary details via the method directed within 14 days after the original request to do so otherwise the prize will be forfeited at our discretion.
14. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, travel to and from the Event is not included within the prize.
15. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
16. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
17. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/ .
18. Entrants acknowledge and agree that in addition to the provisions set out in clause 12 in the General Competition Terms & Conditions relating to fulfilment of prizes, our ability to fulfil a prize, or perform any of our obligations under the General Competition Terms and Conditions or these Specific Rules (together, the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (Covid Measures). If, due to Covid Measures we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Competition Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Competition Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, we will try and mitigate the effects of the Covid Measures by varying or swapping the prize in accordance with the provisions at Clause 12.
19. Your personal data, and the personal data of any guests that you or they provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), our Promotion Partners, as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
20. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
22. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
24. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
25. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.