Win tickets to Radio X Presents Biffy Clyro with Barclaycard
Expires: 12th January 2022
Radio X have teamed up with Barclaycard to give you the chance to win two tickets to Radio X Presents with Biffy Clyro, along with £250 cash. Be part of the audience for this highly anticipated gig – simply answer a simple question to be in with the chance of winning.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Radio X Presents with Barclaycard Online Promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Monday 27th December 2021 to Wednesday 12th January 2022 on Radio X. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is Barclaycard.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at radiox.co.uk/win, register your details and submit an answer to the multiple-choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 27th December 2021 and close at 23:59 on Wednesday 12th January 2022. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 24 hours of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via email or telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 24 hours [KG1] from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 24 hours of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We and the Promotion Partner may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your and any applicable third party’s (for example a guest/travel companion) association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and our Promotion Partner may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. One winning entrant will receive two general access tickets to Radio X Presents Biffy Clyro with Barclaycard on Tuesday 18th January 2022 at Hackney Church, London (the ‘Event’), and £250 cash.
11. Children under 14 are not permitted to attend. Children aged 14 or 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over who is responsible for them at all times.
12. Tickets will be delivered to the winner via email no later than 24 hours before the Event.
13. By attending the Event, you and your guest agree to abide by the Ticket Terms and Conditions which can be found at radiox.co.uk.
14. A full list of details regarding the Event will be emailed to the prize winner once they have provided their contact email address to us.
15. The winner and their guest may be asked to show Photo ID on entry to the Event.
16. Both the winner and their guest (if the guest is also aged 18+) must be able to show proof of full vaccination or a negative Covid test taken within 36 hours of the Event.
17. Masks may be required at the Event and within the venue. It is the responsibility of the winner and their guest to bring a mask. Entry may be refused to any individual who does not have a mask.
18. You must, at your own cost, comply with all necessary checks, and/or tests required for travelling to and from and entering and exiting your travel destination/venue. This includes, but is not limited to, purchasing, organising, undertaking, recording and/or registering any required Covid-19 tests. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you in complying with this clause, nor will we purchase, organise, undertake, record and/or register any required Covid-19 tests.
19. You must comply with all applicable rules, regulations and guidance relating to Covid-19, both in the UK and your travel destination/venue. We are not responsible for your failure to comply with such rules, regulations and guidance.
20. Should the Event be postponed and rescheduled to another date, the Winner’s place on the Guestlist will be valid for the rescheduled date. The Winner will still receive the £250 cash element of the prize as outlined in the Prize section of these T&Cs.
21. We will endeavour to transfer the prize money to your bank account within 28 days but are not responsible for any delays. You must provide all necessary details via the method directed within 14 days after the original request to do so otherwise the prize will be forfeited at our discretion.
22. You acknowledge and agree that, without limitation to the provisions of Clause 12 of the General Terms & Conditions, our ability to fulfil a prize and/or perform any of our obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (collectively ‘Covid Measures’).
If due to any Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Promotion Terms and Conditions. In accordance with Clause 23 below, in these circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
23. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, travel to and from the event is not included within the prize.
24. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
25. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
26. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
27. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) and our Promotion Partner as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
30. We and our Promotion Partner may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we and the Promotion Partner will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
31. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
32. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.