WIN TICKETS TO CLASSIC FM: A NIGHT AT THE MOVIES AT THE HENLEY FESTIVAL
Expires: 31st May 2019
WIN TICKETS TO THE HENLEY FESTIVAL
Calling all movie music fans! Here’s a concert you won’t want to miss.
One of the highlights of this year’s Henley Festival – taking place 10-14 July – will be a concert of great film music.
Presented by Classic FM presenter Aled Jones, Classic FM: A Night at the Movies will see the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra perform some of the greatest Oscar-winning soundtracks of the past 50 years.
The concert will be conducted by Pete Harrison and will include performances by violinist Johanna Röhrig and pianist Oliver Poole.
The Henley Festival is a black tie event that showcases the best of music, comedy, visual art and fine dining. It’s held every year on the banks of the Thames in Henley.
Competition Terms and Conditions
inRead invented by Teads
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Henley Festival 2019’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 13 March 2019 to 31 May 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”)
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to ClassicFM.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 06:00 on 13 March 2019 and close at 23:59 on 31 May 2019.
4. Entrants will be required to answer a question.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries.
6. Global will contact the winner on the details provided at the point of entry. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, Global reserves the right to random select another winner.
7. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will win:
– A pair of tickets to ‘Classic FM: A Night at the Movies’ at the Henley Festival on 14th July 2019
– One night’s accommodation in a double room at The Vineyard Hotel in Newbury, including breakfast
– £100 towards travel costs
10. The overnight hotel stay at The Vineyard Hotel in Newbury must be taken on 14th July 2019.
11. £100 will be paid by bank transfer to the winner.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.