Win Tickets to Capital Up Close and £500
Expires: 26th August 2021
Live events are back…and Capital FM have got just the prize for you to celebrate! One lucky winner will be receiving the ultimate live gig prize, including two tickets to Capital Up Close Presents Years & Years with Barclaycard and £500.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Capital Up Close Presents Years & Years with Barclaycard Online promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Friday 13th August 2021 to Thursday 26th August 2021 on the Capital Network and online. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is Barclaycard.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at capitalfm.com/win, register your details and submit an answer to the multiple-choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 10:00 on Friday 13th August 2021 and close at 23:59 on Thursday 26th August 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. All eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the winning entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives within 24 hours of the closing time of the Promotion, via email or telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 24 hours from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw.
6. We and our Promotion Partner may publish and publicise your name and image and we may refer to your guest in association with the Promotion and the Event, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners, you understand that we may: (i) interview you and your guest(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. One winning entrant will receive a prize package which consists of:
11. 2 x general access tickets to Capital Up Close Presents Years & Years with Barclaycard at Under the Bridge, Chelsea on Tuesday 31st August 2021 (the “Event”)
12. £500 via bank transfer
13. By attending the Event you and your guest agree to abide by the Event Terms & Conditions which can be found at Capitalfm.com, the entry requirements and the venue rules.
14. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, food and beverages and travel expenses are not included within the prize.
15. You must attend the Event in order to be eligible to receive the prize money; the prize money will not be awarded independently of the Event. On confirmation of your attendance via our Global Guestlist team at the venue, we will transfer the prize money to your bank account within 48 hours post the event, but are not responsible for any delays.
16. You must provide all necessary details via the method directed within 14 days after the original request to do so otherwise the prize will be forfeited in our discretion.
17. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and dates are not changeable.
18. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
19. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/ .
20. Entrants acknowledge and agree that in addition to the provisions set out in clause 12 in the General Competition Terms & Conditions relating to fulfilment of prizes, our ability to fulfil a prize, or perform any of our obligations under the General Competition Terms and Conditions or these Specific Rules (together, the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (Covid Measures). If, due to Covid Measures we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Competition Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Competition Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, we will try and mitigate the effects of the Covid Measures by varying or swapping the prize in accordance with the provisions at Clause 12.
21. Your personal data, and the personal data of any guest(s)/travel companion(s) that you or they provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), our Promotion Partner, as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
22. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
24. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
26. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
27. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.