WIN the ultimate T2 holiday experience worth over £2,200
Expires: 1st August 2021
This amazing prize package includes:
a £1,500 travel voucher
two 1903 Lounge tickets with FastTrack
£350 in travel money courtesy of Travelex
a £250 World Duty Free voucher
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is MAG Airport Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 11748654 and with its registered address as 6th Floor, Olympic House, Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX).
2. By entering this prize draw, you are in with a chance of winning one prize consisting of:
One e-voucher to the value of £1,500, to be redeemed against a single booking from Manchester Airports for a booking made on the corresponding official airport’s website
Two 1903 Lounge passes with FastTrack
The 1903 passes must be redeemed within 12-months from the date of issue. The prize is non-transferable and is for 2 adult guests only. All other 1903 T&Cs apply https://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/1903-lounge/
Airport Car Parking
£350 Travel Money (see below for specific Travelex terms and conditions)
£250 Retail Vouchers (retail vouchers cannot be used to buy tobacco products)
(“Prize”). In total there is one prize consisting of a £1,500 travel e-voucher, two 1903 Lounge passes with FastTrack, airport parking, travel money and retail vouchers.
3. The Prize is not negotiable or transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
How to enter
4. This prize draw will run from 00:01 on 12th July 2021 (“Opening Date”) until 12:00 on 1st August 2021 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
5. All prize draw entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All prize draw entries received after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person.
7. To enter the prize draw, you must fill in the details requested in the relevant form: https://survey.alchemer.eu/s3/90350687/Ultimate-T2-experience-competition-landing-page
8. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. The Promoter will not accept proof of postage or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the prize draw.
10. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. To enter this prize draw you must be a UK resident, aged 18 years or over.
12. This prize draw is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
13. By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
14. Prize draw entries cannot be returned.
Announcing the winner
15. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received. The draw will take place no later than 7 days after the Closing Date.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
17. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the prize draw entry.
18. A list of winner(s) will be provided on request.
Claiming the prize
19. Please allow 30 days for delivery of the Prize.
20. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
21. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 30 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
22. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize.
23. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
24. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
25. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Travelex Manchester Opening Foreign Currency prize
Win £350 worth of foreign currency with Travelex
Terms and conditions for Travelex prize
One prize of £350 worth of foreign currency in cash. The winner will be able to choose the currency in which to claim the prize, with the exclusion of British Pounds. The currency must be available in store at the time when the prize is being claimed.
This prize is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are resident in the United Kingdom. To claim the prize the winner must have a valid photo ID. The prize can only be claimed at a Travelex store at Manchester Airport. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable. The prize must be claimed by 23:59 on the 31.12.2021.
Travelex Foreign Coin Services Limited (licensors). Travelex Foreign Coin Services Limited – Registered Number 02884875. Registered Office – Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB