WIN! The Ultimate Sky Tech Package
Expires: 27th July 2020
Virgin Radio and Sky have teamed up to give away the complete package needed to watch every race and catch all the drama from this season. You could win yourself a 55” UHD TV and 12 months SKY Q TV subscription. You could also win a Sony PlayStation 4 and racing game, Assetto Corsa which features Chris Froggatt’s Ferrari 488!
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). Phoning, texting or emailing to enter the Promotion or completing and submitting an entry form will be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published by the Promoter (including on social media if applicable) or on the Promoter’s websites, also apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
1. Residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter or Wireless Group Limited and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party sponsors or promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
2. The Promotion starts at 06:00 (UK time) on Monday 20th July 2020 and closes at 00:01 (UK time) on Monday 27th July 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be void.
3. To enter a Prize Draw you must complete and submit the entry form available at http://www.virginradio.co.uk/win
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. You can enter each Prize Draw but you can only win once across the Promotion. If you win more than one Prize Draw you win the Prize from the first Prize Draw you entered.
5. Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
6. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by phone, text or email.
Winners and Prizes:
7. The prize winner will receive:
– 1 x Sky Q TV subscription for 12 months to include the following:
o Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports Complete and Sky Cinema
o 1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription; and
o Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions
o Sky will also loan the prize winner 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Mini box at no charge
– 1 x 55” UHD TV
– 1 x PS4
– Access to Assetto Corsa on the PS4
Sky Q Prize Terms
The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
After your 12-month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription length (18 months) and prices at the time of re-contracting will apply, unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. Standard subscription prices may change. Please refer to www.sky.com for current pricing. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
The Prize does not include:
o A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband);
o Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and Sky will loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
Engineer set-up required.
The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12-month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
Sky Q installations usually average a 28-day waiting period. Installation may be subject to delays at this time.
Additional prize terms
– The prize provider will endeavour to deliver the 55” UHD TV and PS4 within 28 days of the winner providing their full details to the prize provider
– Access to Assetto Corsa will either be emailed to the winner in the form of a code which will need to be redeemed within 6 months of receipt
– Prizes are subject to availability
– Prizes are subject to delivery delays at this time
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
13. Winners will be notified by phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 1 day after the end of the relevant Prize Draw. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the relevant Prize Draw. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
14. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 1 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
15. For a list of winners (name and general location) please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to the Promoter at: Promotions Department, Wireless Group Limited, City Quays 2, 2 Clarendon Road, Belfast, United Kingdom, BT1 3YD stating that you would like the winner details for the “Sky Tempesta” Promotion.
Data Protection and Publicity
17. Participants’ names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are a winner of the Promotion in accordance with the regulatory requirements. In such circumstances we may also make free use of this information and participant’s photographs for publicity purposes both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any of its associated or subsidiary companies.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
21. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of Barclays or other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Barclays.
22. Participants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of making a phone call, sending an entry by post, email or text, is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
23. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
24. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
26. If you are resident of the United Kingdom then these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions (except if you are resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland), and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland). If you are a resident of the Republic of Ireland then these Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
27. The promoter of this Promotion is Wireless Group Limited (operator of participating radio stations in the Wireless network) of City Quays 2, 2 Clarendon Road, Belfast, United Kingdom, BT1 3YD (the “Promoter”).