WIN the Ultimate Scandinavian Adventure
Expires: 20th May 2022
Amazing value including
• Cruise – 7 night full-board cruise on board Enchanted Princess in a Balcony cabin or above
• Enhanced Entertainment Programme – Exclusive events featuring performances from West-End star Michael Ball, mesmerising melodies from Escala and serenading vocals from AJ Brown
• Entertainment – Original musical productions in the theatre, including Encore, plus Movies under the Stars® and street entertainers in the Piazza
• Dining – Enjoy a fantastic selection of dining options including the freshest seafood to traditional Southern BBQ, signature pastas, premium aged steaks and more
• Spa & Wellness – The Lotus Spa & The Enclave, Princess’ largest thermal suite and hydrotherapy pool (available at an additional charge)
• Upgrade to Princess Plus for £210 per person and receive a premium beverage package, unlimited Wi-Fi and inclusion of gratuities
Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Specific Terms”) for the Competition should be read alongside our general competition terms
and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”) which will also apply to
this Competition. Where there is any conflict between these Specific Terms and the General Terms, the Specific Terms shall
Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
Entry to the Competition is available via the following routes:
(A) Online at https://planetradio.co.uk/magic/competitions/
Online entry is free of charge.
HOW TO WIN
There will be five winners of the Competition on Magic Radio. All valid entries who answer the question
correctly will be pooled and the winners will be chosen by electronic random draw.
Winner Announcement: The name and the hometown of the winner(s) may be announced on-air or on
social media at Magic FM.
3. ENTRY PERIOD Entries must be submitted during the following entry period:
From Wednesday 11
th May 2022 at 00:01 (the “Start Time”) to Friday 20th May 2022 at 13:00 (“End Time”).
Entries received before the Start Time or after the End Time will be invalid.
However, if the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days from the date of the initial attempt to contact
them/the on-air draw, then we will re-draw until we draw a winner that we are satisfied (in our sole
discretion) fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
• Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
• Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition,
including any Prize Provider, are not permitted to enter.
• We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who does not comply with any of the eligibility
criteria and/or is in breach of these Terms. We reserve the right to repeat the competition mechanic or
any stage of it in order to draw a winner that fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with
Other entry restrictions are as follows:
Passengers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in line with the most up-to-date recommendations
from the government.
5. THE PRIZE 5 winners will receive the following prize (the “Prize”):
– 1x balcony cabins for 2 people with Imagine Cruising
The itinerary for the Prize will be:
• 15th May 2022 – 22nd May 2022 The cruise will depart from Southampton and visit Kristiansand,
Copenhagen, Skagen and Oslo.
•Room is for 2 people staying in a balcony cabin
• All gratuities, drinks, speciality dining, spa treatments and shore excursions are excluded and at the
winner(s) own expense.
The Prize is provided by Imagine Cruising (the “Prize Provider”). We are not responsible for any aspect of the
Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect,
or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
• You must be able to take the Prize on the dates above as stated, which may be subject to change
and are at all times subject to availability. If you are unable to accept the Prize of the dates offered,
we reserve the right to withdraw it and award the Prize to another entrant.
• You will be responsible for ensuring that you (and any of your guests) have a valid, in-date passport
for travelling and are also responsible for securing and paying for any and all visas required for
travel. You will also be responsible for sourcing and paying for any vaccinations or other medical
provisions required for travel, for both you and your guests.
• Unless expressly stated, the cost of any spending money, food, drink or any other sustenance is not
included. Any additions or upgrades to travel, accommodation or otherwise are not included in the
Prize and will be the sole responsibility of a prize winner, or any of their guests, to secure and pay
• Unless expressly stated the cost of travel to and from the relevant ports are not included in the
Prize, no transfers are included.
• Any other excursions or activities which may be available on the holiday, but are not expressly
mentioned in these Terms, are not provided for or included within the prize. The cost of any such
excursions or activities are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and any guests. We accept no
liability for any such activities undertaken by a prize winner or their guests whilst taking up the
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you (and any of your guests) are fit, well and able to travel.
We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from a prize winner and re-award the prize to another
entrant where health reasons or concerns prevent a prize winner (or any of their guests) from
taking up the Prize.
• Basic travel insurance will be provided by Imagine Cruising. Insurance must be in place prior to
sailing for all passengers in receipt of the Prize. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their
companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing
medical condition, as may be applicable.
1. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared
with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to a Prize Provider to
arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless
you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. For SMS entries you automatically consent to receive marketing. You may opt out
at any time by texting the word STOP to the relevant text shortcode number. If you have opted in to receive marketing
communications, then your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box
and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both
to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may
use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you have submitted on
entry, in any media, without paying you any remuneration therefore and without any time restriction. You also agree that
we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize if applicable. We will own
these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts
and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have
• Entries which do not comply with these Terms or the General Competition Terms and Conditions will not be accepted
and any entries may be disqualified if we have any reason to suspect that there is a breach of, or non-compliance with,
• Where a competition mechanic involves the answering of questions, the correct answers to questions must match our
answers to win (or be sufficiently close in our sole reasonable opinion) to be acceptable. In the event of any dispute
about any answers given and whether they are correct, we reserve the right to amend what we deem a correct answer,
however we are not obliged to, and our decision in either case is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
• You are responsible for all costs of entry and where necessary, obtaining the bill payer’s permission. Please refer to
your tariff with your network provider for information about charges you may incur for entry into our competitions via
any SMS or phone call entry route.
• We accept no liability for network, technical or signal errors, issues or failures experienced by entrants when entering
the competition or at any stage during the mechanic of the competition.
• Whilst on-air, you must not make any inappropriate, profane, indecent, harmful or offensive statements. If you do so
we reserve the right to take you off-air immediately and disqualify you from the competition. You may be also
disqualified from the competition at any time if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving,
intoxicated or likely to offend listeners. Any prize already won may be withdrawn and re-awarded to another entrant.
• As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition or any
element of the Prize.
We may cancel, end or suspend the Competition where we are required to do so in circumstances outside our control.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any stage during the Competition if such amendment is necessary to
facilitate the administration of the Competition.
4. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: email@example.com. Correspondence will not be entered into
regarding any competition which has closed more than 14 days prior to correspondence being received.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for
details of our registered office and company number.