WIN THE ULTIMATE OUTDOOR FAMILY PRIZE
Expires: 14th August 2020
Competition DescriptionHere’s your chance to win a fabulous outdoor family prize package, made up of a Weber Portable Charcoal BBQ Grill, a Portable Home Speaker, 4 Person Picnic Hamper, Large Picnic Blanket, Cricket Set, Holdall with a Carry Handle, Tug of War Rope Game Set, £100.00 Food spending money, and SKIPPY® merchandise made up of SKIPPY® Smooth Peanut Butter 340g and SKIPPY® Crunchy Peanut Butter 340g, Under Armour top, SKIPPY® branded cap and spatula.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘SKIPPY® Peanut Butter- burst 1’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Saturday 1st August 2020 to Friday 14th August 2020 on the Heart network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk/win, register their details, and answer the multiple choice question on the appropriate competition page. Online entry will open on Saturday 1st August 2020 at 00:01 and close on Friday 14th August 2020 at 09:59.
4. A shortlist of Entrants will be chosen at random from all correct and eligible entries on Friday 14th August 2020 and contacted that day. One Winner will be randomly selected from the shortlist and will then be brought to air on Heart for a ‘winning moment’ with presenters on Sunday 16th August 2020 between 08.00 and 12:00.
5. If the Entrant fails to answer a call, is driving at the time of the call and unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated, and another Entrant will be selected at random from the original shortlist. This decision will be final and made by Global, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
6. Entrants must be able to take part in a ‘winning moment’ broadcast which will be played out on the radio show. This will be prerecorded and winners must be available between 08.00 and 12:00 on Sunday 16th August 2020.
7. Entrants must be 18 over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The winner selected on Friday 14th August 2020 must be available to come on air on Sunday 16th August 2020 for their ‘winning moment’ between 08.00 and 12:00 with Heart presenters.
Burst 1 – Outdoor family fun package includes:
• 1x Portable Weber Smokey Joe Premium Charcoal BBQ Grill, 37cm
• 1x Bose Portable Home Speaker – Triple
• 1x 4 Person Picnic Hamper including: 1 Wicker Hamper, 4 Porcelain Plates, 4 Spoons, 4 Forks, 4 Knives, 4 Glasses
• 1x Large Picnic Blanket
• 1x Cricket Set including: Cricket Bat, Soft Ball, 4 Stumps with Bail, a Pair of Gloves, a Set of Pads and a Holdall with a Carry Handle
• 1x Tug of War Rope Game Set
• 1x £100.00 Food spending money
• 1x SKIPPY® Peanut Butter pack including SKIPPY® Smooth Peanut Butter 340g and SKIPPY Crunchy Peanut Butter 340g, 1 Under Armour top, 1 SKIPPY® branded cap and 1 spatula)
10. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
11. Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
12. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. NDL will do their best to adhere to these time frames, however due to the uncertainty around the full impact of the Coronavirus, there may be delays with stock availability and deliveries.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.