WIN THE ULTIMATE GUINNESS SIX NATIONS WEEKEND
Six Nations Rugby Ltd
Expires: 31st March 2021
Enter for your chance to win two match tickets to the fixture of your choice, return flights from anywhere in Europe, and accommodation in 2022 for you and a friend!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition (“Competition”) is open to residents of any country within the United Kingdom and European Union in which the Competition is not prohibited or unlawful, excluding employees of the promoter, its associated companies and agencies, their immediate families or anyone else involved in the organisation or administration of the Competition. Entrants must be 18 or over at the time they enter the Competition.
2. For a chance to win, entrants must visit the competition page at www.sixnationsrugby.com or the App, submit their details and provide the information requested on the entry form (including name, email address and correctly answer the question). The competition will run from 10pm Wednesday 17th February 2021 and the closing date for the competition is 10pm Wednesday 31st March 2021.
3. The winner will be contacted by Friday 14th May 2021. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner – however if the winner cannot be contacted by Friday 27th August 2021, their prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected at random.
4. The winner will be available to view by email firstname.lastname@example.org for 90 days following the closing date of the Competition.
5. The prize is to win one pair of match tickets to a 2022 Guinness Six Nations match of the winner’s choice, return flights from anywhere in Europe to the city that the match is taking place, as well as hotel accommodation for one night in the city that the match is taking place. Six Nations Rugby will work with the winner to allow them pick which night they want the hotel accommodation to cover – the night before the match or the night after and will select a hotel that is in good reach of the stadium. Return flights will be booked by Six Nations Rugby for the winner and their guest and Six Nations will work with the winner in terms of picking flight times that work for them, within reason of course. The return flights for this competition are return flights to the city where the match is taking place and can only originate from within Europe. This is a strict condition of this competition. The winner will get to choose any match that they want to attend. There is only one winner to this competition. If for unforeseen events or due to the COVID 19 pandemic travel and fans are not permitted for the 2022 Championship, the winner of this prize will receive their prize for the 2023 Championship instead.
6. The prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or resold.
7. All winners must adhere to all ticketing rules as stated on the match day tickets.
8. The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity. By participating in the Competition, the prize winner agrees that the promoter can record, film and/or photograph their participating in all aspects of the relevant prize and exploit, and authorise third parties to exploit, such films, photographs or recordings in any media now known or hereafter invented in any part of the world and for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, with no payment being due to the winner.
9. In the event of Six Nations Rugby not being able to fulfil the delivery of the prize, an alternative prize to the same value or greater will be offered as a replacement at the discretion of Six Nations Rugby.
10. Once a winner is selected, Six Nations Rugby will email the winner directly to obtain their full address and phone number so delivery of the prize can be made. The winner must respond to Six Nations Rugby and provide this information so the prize can be delivered.
11. Proof of making an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by the Promoter. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the promoter does not accept any entries which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected. All decisions of the promoter in respect of the Competition are final.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the Competition or receipt or misuse of any prize.
13. By participating in the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood, these Terms and Conditions.
14. If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be prohibited by law or adjudged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable such provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and shall not in any way affect the validity or enforcement of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
15. This competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition.
16. The promoter is Six Nations Rugby, 1st Floor, Simmonscourt House, Simmonscourt Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
17. Any decision of the promoter in respect of the Competition is final. If you have any queries regarding the Competition, please contact the promoter at: Office@6nations.net