WIN THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS BUNDLE WITH BARCLAYCARD
STRIP THAT DOWN
Expires: 15th December 2020
This bundle of epic gifts includes a 43in LG LED HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, Sonos One (Gen 2) Smart Speaker with Voice Control, £250 cash as well as the exclusive live link to watch Capital Up Close presents Liam Payne with Barclaycard on 17th December 2020. What more could you want in the run up to Christmas?
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Capital Up Close presents Liam Payne with Barclaycard Online Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 13th December 2020 to 15th December 2020 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 13th December 2020 and close at 23:59 on 15th December 2020.
4. Entrants will be asked to answer a multiple choice question and submit their details in order to enter the competition.
5. One winner will be picked at random from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by a Global representative.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a resident of the UK or Isle of Man.
3. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
4. One winner will receive the following prize package:
– A link to watch Capital Up Close presents Liam Payne with Barclaycard on 17th December 2020.
– 43in LG LED HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with Freeview HD/Freesat HD
– Sonos One (Gen 2) Smart Speaker with Voice Control
– £250 cash
Specfic Prize Terms:
5. Capital Up Close presents Liam Payne with Barclaycard will take place on the evening of Thursday 17th December 2020. Each winning Entrant will be provided with a link and password via email, enabling them to access the stream. Due to government guidance, law and regulations in relation to Covid-19 measures, there will be no audience physically present at the event. The stream link is for personal use only. It is forbidden to share or upload the audio e.g. to file sharing sites.
6. £250 will be transferred directly to the winning Entrant’s bank account via BACS transfer upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
7. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
8. Entrants acknowledge and agree that in addition to the provisions set out at clauses 21 and 36 in the General Competition Terms & Conditions relating to fulfilment of prizes, our ability to fulfil a prize, or perform any of our obligations under the General Competition Terms and Conditions or these Specific Rules (together, the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (Covid Measures).
9. If, due to Covid Measures we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Competition Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Competition Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, we will try and mitigate the effects of the Covid Measures by varying or swapping the prize in accordance with the provisions at Clause 21.
10. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
11. All prizes will be delivered before Thursday 24th December 2020. For pre-Christmas delivery, all delivery details should be confirmed no later than 0900 on Friday 18th December 2020. Delivery to Northern Ireland will take 48-72 hours.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.