Win some new thrillers and a M&S hamper
Expires: 31st March 2020
This month Dead Good are giving away a lovely M&S hamper and a bundle of exciting crime reads! Treat yourself to a relaxing bath on us, complete with a glass of bubbly and a brand new book to lose yourself in – and with Mother’s Day falling at the end of March, this would also make the perfect belated gift to share with your mum.
This prize will include Keeper by Jessica Moor, Keep Him Close by Emily Koch, The Boy From the Woods by Harlan Coben, The Sleepwalker by Joseph Knox and 20th Victim by James Patterson.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering a competition or a give away through Dead Good, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Competitions or give aways on Dead Good are open to anyone who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 or over except for employees of The Random House Group Limited (the promoter), their subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition or give away.
3. You acknowledge and agree that this competition / give away is run by the promoter and not by any third party in relation to or in connection with this competition.
4. You can enter all competitions and giveaways on the deadgoodbooks.co.uk website or using a postcard you received at an event.
5. The closing date for the competition /give away is stated on the post or in relation to an event is 30 days after the event took place (closing date). Entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Responsibility will not be accepted for lost or damaged entries, whether due to system error or otherwise. Proof of entering the prize draw via the Dead Good website is not proof of the promoter’s receipt of entry.
6. The prize is listed on the website or on the postcard you received at the crime event. No cash alternative will be offered. Please note, these competitions and give away’s are open to everyone and the prize will be sent to them via post.
7. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the prize with or without notice.
8. The prize draw will take place within 3 days of the closing date and the winner will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date. The winner then has two weeks (14 days) to respond before we will contact another winner in their place.
9. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to send you your prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties unless you have ticked the appropriate box.
11. Winners names will be available upon the promoter’s receipt of a stamped addressed envelope one week after the closing date.
12. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
13. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA. www.randomhouse.co.uk.
15. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed towards the promoter.