WIN! Sky Q Free for a year and a weekly National Youth Theatre Workshop!
Expires: 31st May 2020
You could be in with a chance of winning one of two Sky Q subscriptions free for a year, (allowing you to become a Sky VIP customer) and access to one of their exclusive in-home experiences – a weekly National Youth Theatre workshop.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Sky Q TV subscription for 12 months to include the following:
Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports Complete and Sky Cinema
1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription; and
Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions
Sky will also loan the prize winner 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Mini box at no charge
The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
After your 12-month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription length (18 months) and prices at the time of re-contracting will apply, unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. Standard subscription prices may change. Please refer to www.sky.com for current pricing. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
The Prize does not include:
A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband);
Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and Sky will loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
Engineer set-up required.
The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12-month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
Sky Q installations usually average a 28-day waiting period. Engineers are currently unable to enter customers’ properties to install Sky Q due to Covid-19. Installation will take place once it is considered safe to do so.
National Youth Theatre Workshop:
– Tickets will be sent to the winner via email as unique codes, allowing them to access the workshop.
– Tickets are for your personal use only by the winner or their nominated recipient. They must not email tickets or offer them as a prize or transfer them. They must also not distribute personal login details, unique codes, passwords or tickets or photocopy or print multiple tickets.
– The winner or their nominated recipient and their guests must keep to:
a. all separate terms and conditions on which the tickets are issued by the relevant rights holder and if there is any difference between their terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these will take priority;
b. health-and-safety information given to you at any time by the employees of the event venue or other authority on the day; and
c. all laws which apply.
– The winner or their nominated recipient must not sell tickets under any circumstances.
– We will use any information we collect from you as part of the ticket application process to provide the tickets. We may pass your details on to other organisations so they can provide and deliver the tickets and to help with the event.
– There is no cash alternative to the reward, and the tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Apart from causing death or personal injury arising from negligence or in respect of fraud and as far as allowed by law, we and our associated companies and agents will not have any responsibility for your enjoyment of an event or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the event which are beyond our control. We are also not responsible for any act or failure to act of any supplier.
– If an event is cancelled, changed or or relocated, we may allocate tickets to the next similar event in the nearest venue. We will not give any form of compensation, financial or otherwise.