Win Sky Q for a year as well as some incredible prizes!
Expires: 30th July 2021
You could enjoy a summer of sport with a chance to win a Gilbert rugby ball as well as garden rugby and football goal posts so that you can get practising your goal kicks! And if that wasn’t enough, get the family and friends round for a BBQ with a Tower Stealth 4-burner Grill Gas Barbeque, 23-piece deluxe BBQ set and Bose Revolve II speaker. Enter below for a chance to win!
Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for “Win a Sky Q Tech Prize and become a Sky VIP!” (or “the online competition”). These specific terms should be read with our general competition terms at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html which also apply to this Competition.
1. ENTRY ROUTES AND COSTS
i. Entries are restricted to one entry per person
ii. The only way to be in the draw to win the online prize is:
Online at https://planetradio.co.uk/absolute-radio/competitions/ or “the Absolute Radio online competition page”
Online at https://planetradio.co.uk/magic/competitions/ or “the Magic online competition page”
Online entry is free of charge.
iii. You’re only permitted to enter this competition once. A single entry on either Magic or Absolute Radio will use up your single entry. For example, if you enter the competition on the Magic online competition page, you will not be able to enter the competition again on the Absolute Radio online competition page.
ANNEX 1: SKY OBLIGATORY TERMS
The Promoter shall administer the Competition and allocate the Prize as follows and shall ensure that the Competition Terms and Conditions shall contain terms that give effect to the Prize Conditions set out below. The Promoter shall ensure that all entrants to the competition are notified of and accept the Prize Conditions before entering the Competition and again before accepting a Prize.
1. The Competition shall open on Friday 2nd July and close on Thursday 30th July 2021. Online entry required. The entry mechanic is as follows: Correctly answer a multiple-choice question and submit your details where prompted on the Magic FM and Absolute Radio station website.
2. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Limited (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies. The Promoter shall allow one entry per household only.
3. A maximum of 1 entry per person over the Promotional Period. Entries sent in through agents, third par-ty websites or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappro-priate or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will al-so be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the promotion.
4. 1 winner will be selected by a random computer-generated draw, on or around Thursday 30th August 2021 from all correct and eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The winner will be no-tified by phone or email, by 6th August 2021.
5. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
6. There is 1 prize package to be won (each a “Prize”). 1 winner will be allocated one Prize each. Each Prize includes the following:
– The Sky Q prize package consists of: 1 x Sky Q TV subscription for 12 months to include the following:
o 1 x Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports Complete and Sky Cinema;
o 1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription; and
o Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions
o Sky will also loan the prize winner 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Mini box at no charge
– 1 x Gilbert Rugby Ball
– 1 x Garden Rugby and Football Goal Post
– 1 x Tower Stealth 4-burner Grill Gas Barbecue
– 1 x Bose Revolve II Wireless Speaker
– 1 x 23-piece Deluxe BBQ Accessory Set
The Prize will be subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below)
7. The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
a) The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an ex-isting Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
b) After your 12 month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription length (18 months) and prices at the time of re-contracting will apply, unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. Standard subscription prices may change. Please refer to www.sky.com for current pricing. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
c) The Prize does not include:
– A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband);
– Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
d) Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and Sky will loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
e) Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
f) Engineer set-up required.
g) The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
h) Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with an-other provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
i) There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
j) Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
k) Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12 month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
l) Sky Q installations currently average a 28-day waiting period (Covid 19 restrictions and guidelines al-lowing)
m) Additional prizes (including Gilbert rugby ball, garden rugby and football posts, Tower Stealth Barbe-cue, BOSE Revolve II speaker and 23-piece barbecue set) may take up to 28 days for delivery.
n) Prizes may be delivered separately and are subject to availability. A suitable alternative will be of-fered in the event of availability issues.
8. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party suppli-er.
9. By entering the competition, if you are the winner, you agree that you and your guests (if applicable) agree that Sky may make your full names and counties available and may use your full names, counties and photographs for post-event publicity purposes without your permission or paying you anything. You further agree and agree to procure that any guests agree to the use of your names, images and any video or voice recordings of you or your guests (if applicable) in any media in, perpetuity, as Sky sees fit. You agree and agree to procure that your guests agree that the copyright (if any) and all other rights ti-tle and interest in and to any contribution by you or your guests shall vest in and be irrevocably as-signed to Sky
10. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
11. By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about offers, news products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.
12. Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winner[s] to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third par-ties to deliver the prize.
Promoter: Magic FM and Absolute Radio, Bauer Media, Golden Square, London, W1F 9HR