Win pair of tickets to The Beauty Awards with ASOS, a goodie bag of 20 winning products and a £500 ASOS gift voucher.
Expires: 8th November 2019
Voters will also be in with a chance to win an almost-too-good-to-be-true *prize*. If you’re the lucky winner, you’ll get a ticket to The Beauty Awards in London on 25 November, with a plus-one for your BFF. What’s more, you’ll receive a £500 ASOS voucher and a must-have ASOS Box containing a selection of winning products. Dream!
Competition Terms and Conditions
UK, 18+ only. Between 12:00 BST on 03/10/19 & 23:59 GMT on 08/11/19, visit www.asos.com/discover/beauty-awards, vote for at least one category in the Beauty Awards 2019 and provide your details to be entered into a prize draw. Prize: 1 x pair of tickets to The Beauty Awards with ASOS on 25/11/19 in London including one night’s accommodation in a 4* hotel and £150 per person contribution towards travel, a goodie bag of 20 winning products and a £500 ASOS gift voucher. Max 1 entry per person. No purchase necessary.
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and how the prizes are drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact email@example.com.
- We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS are not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion, but you do need access to the internet.
- Promotion Period:You can enter this promotion between:12:00 BST on 3rd October 2019 and 23:59 GMT on 8th November 2019. So keep your eye on that watch!
- To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple just: visit www.asos.com/beautyawards and vote in at least one of the categories for the Beauty Awards and provide your details (name, telephone number and email address) to be entered into the prize draw.
- Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period. If you do happen to enter multiple times, we’ll count your first entry, but any others will be ignored.
- The Prizes: One winner will win a pair of tickets to the Beauty Awards 2019 with ASOS, a goodie bag containing a random selection of 20 (full sized)winning products from the Awards and a £500 ASOS gift voucher to be spent on www.asos.com.
- Further Prize details:
- The Beauty Awards 2019 will be held on 25th November 2019 at City Central at the Honourable Artillery Company, Chiswell St, Finsbury, London EC1Y 4TW between 18:30 and 01:00.
- The winner and their guest must arrive together promptly by 19:30 to guarantee entry into the event. Arriving late may mean that the winner and their guest are refused entry.
- The Awards include a red-carpet arrival and drinks reception, a 3-course meal and awards ceremony hosted by Caroline Flack.
- The winner and their guest will be seated on the ASOS table with all food and drink provided.
- The dress code for the event is Black Tie and must be strictly adhered to. Attendees who do not adhere to the dress code risk being refused entry into the event regardless of a valid invitation.
- The winner’s guest must also be over the age of 18 and all attendees will be asked to provide proof of ID before being allowed into the event. Accepted forms of ID will be a passport or a driver’s licence only.
- The winner must advise us of any dietary or access requirements for them or their guest in order to attend the event by 21st November 2019.
- The full name of the winner and their guest must be provided by midday on 21st November 2019 so that we can add you to the guestlist. Unfortunately, once the winner has confirmed the name of their guest, we are not able to change it.
- Standard rate travel to and from the event from a UK location to the value of £150 per person will be provided by ASOS.
- The winner and their guest will also stay in a 4-star hotel on the night of the awards in a standard twin or double room on a bed only basis. Details of the hotel will be provided prior to the event.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include additional travel, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner and their guest acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of venue and the venue reserves the right to remove any person or refuse any person entry to the event regardless of whether they have a valid invitation.
- Invitations are personal to the winner and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any invitation is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). We reserve the right to cancel invitations and withdraw or make void any invitation if we find this has occurred.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst at the event. We reserve the right to exclude the winner and/or their guest from the promotion if any party fails to comply with our directions or those of the venue if a winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in our opinion, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance.
- Further information on using ASOS Gift Vouchers in the UK:
- The gift vouchers will be issued in GBP to be used on www.asos.com.
- The gift voucher must be redeemed when placing an order in GBP.
- The winners will receive individual gift voucher codes via email to register it to their ASOS account as credit. An ASOS account will need to be set up to use the gift voucher (if the winner hasn’t done this already).
- Unless otherwise limited or prohibited by law, the gift vouchers will have their own expiry date of 2 years from the date of issue. The expiry date will be made clear when the voucher is sent to the winner.
- Gift vouchers can be used as part or full payment against eligible items on the ASOS websites (this does not include ASOS Marketplace or the purchase of other ASOS gift vouchers).
- Unless otherwise required by law, no cash refunds will be given but any balance remaining on the gift voucher is locked to the winner’s account and can be used against future purchases.
- For ASOS gift voucher T&Cs, click the link below and navigate to ‘Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards’: https://www.asos.com/customer-service/customer-care/help/.
- For information on using gift vouchers, visit: https://www.asos.com/terms-and-conditions/.
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 2 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winner: We’ll contact the winner via an email to the address used to enter within 1 day after the draw. If you are our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 7 days otherwise the Prize will be awarded to a reserve winner. A total of 3 reserves will be contacted, reserves may have less time to respond. In the event of no winner or reserves responding, we reserve the right to not award the Prize.
- Prize Acceptance: If you are our lucky winner, we will send you an email with all of the details of your Prize as soon as we can. All details of the Awards, your travel and your accommodation will be sent to you before the event, and your voucher will be delivered to you within 28 days of the date you accept the Prize when contacted by ASOS, in accordance with the details in clause 10 (Prize Acceptance).
In the unlikely event that your invitation doesn’t arrive by midday on Thursday 21st November, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before 15:00 GMT that day. In the unlikely event that your voucher doesn’t arrive within 28 days as above, you’ll have a further 28 days to inform us about your voucher by emailing the team at: email@example.com. If you don’t let us know within this time frame, we will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at our sole discretion.
- Sorry, but you can’t transfer your Prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative. Make sure to keep your Prize safe and don’t let anyone copy your Gift Voucher code, or you won’t be able to apply them to your ASOS account.
- If, for reasons we can’t control, if the Prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. We reserve the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winner. The winner may object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion.If you’re found to be cheating, you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
- If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the prize draw is not capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- If you want to know who won you can send an email to email@example.com within two months of the end of the Promotion Period, quoting “ASOS Beauty Awards WL” in the subject title.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England