Win one of ten £100 John Lewis vouchers
Expires: 16th December 2020
ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY?
Answer the question correctly for your chance to win one of ten £100 John Lewis vouchers with Adele Parks No.1 bestseller Just My Luck.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to HarperCollins (the “Competition”) which will run from Thursday 10th December – Wednesday 16th December 2020 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
3. Go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at Online entry will open at [00:00] on Thursday 10th December and close at [23:59] on Wednesday 16th December 2020.
5. Online entrants will need to answer the question provided.
6. Ten winners will be randomly selected from all, correct, eligible entries and notified 7 days after the close date via the contact details they have provided.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
8. Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
10. The winners will be notified at the earliest convenience within 7 days of the competition close date.
11. £100 John Lewis e-code voucher.
12. There will be 10 winners and each winner will receive 1 x £100 John Lewis e-code voucher.
Prize Terms and Condition:
1. John Lewis e-code can be redeemed instore or online and is valid for 2 years from the date purchased or last use. E-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
2. All e-codes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that Global receives confirmation of the delivery email address for the recipient.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.