Win One of 10 Squashies Summer Hampers!
Cherry & Apple
Expires: 23rd August 2020
You could win a hamper of Squashies goodies to help you invent your summer!
Competition Terms and Conditions
AND HOW TO WIN
The prize winner(s) will be those person(s) who answer the question correctly, successfully
enter online and are selected by electronic random draw.
This competition is running on 4 different Bauer Media Radio stations. There will be a total
of 10 winners across all stations.
The winner(s) must respond within 72 hours of being contacted to claim their prize(s),
otherwise they will forfeit and a new winner(s) will be drawn.
The winner(s) will be chosen by electronic random draw on Monday 24th August 2020.
2.ENTRY PLATFORMS AND
Online entry is free.
3. DATES Start Date and End Date. From 00:01 on Monday 13th July 2020 (Start Date) to 23:59 on
Sunday 23rd August 2020 (End Date).
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS • Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
• Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in
the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
5. THE PRIZE Each winner (a total of 10 winners) will receive:
• £50 Amazon gift card / voucher
• Swizzels Squashies Hamper, consisting of:
– 5 x bags of Original Raspberry and Milk Swizzels Squashies.
– 5 x bags of Bubblegum Swizzels Squashies.
– 5 x bags of Sour Cherry and Apple Swizzels Squashies
– 1 x Swizzels Squashies 5oz cotton tote bag featuring ‘Invent Your Summer’ logo
– 1 x branded waterbottle
– 1 x branded cap
– 1 x branded pair of sunglasses
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
1. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be
shared with our SMS provider,) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the
prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be
used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be used in
accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see:
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry
both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means
that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve
submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may
film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize (if you win!). We will own these
films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts
and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may
a. Entries that don’t comply with these terms won’t be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think
you’ve breached them.
b. One entry per person.
c. If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any answers given, our
decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
d. The correct answers to questions must exactly match our answers to win.
e. We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during
f. You are responsible for all costs of entry.
g. You may be disqualified if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated
or likely to offend listeners.
h. We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to circumstances
outside our control.
4. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: Elspeth.email@example.com. Concerns won’t be considered
if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for
details of our registered office and company number.