Win one of 10 daily prizes
Expires: 25th November 2021
Play this festively fun game for a chance to win one of 10 daily prizes and to be entered into our grand prize competition – £500 worth of Molton Brown Christmas luxuries.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘Promoter’ of the competition is Molton BrownLimited, whose registered office is 130 Shaftesbury Avenue,
London W1D 5EU(registered in England and Wales under company number 02414997).
2. The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 and over, excluding
employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of
the prize draw.
3. To enter the competition, participants must visit www.moltonbrown.game and follow the on-screen
instructions to play the game.
4. The competition is open fromand including 10.00am(GMT) on 6th November 2021 to and inc luding 11.59pm
(GMT) on 25th November2021(the “Closing Date”).
5. Participants must achieve a score of 1500 points or over to be in with the chance of winning a ‘Daily Prize’.
6. Ten (10) Daily Prizes will be randomly awarded by the system each day over the duration of the competition to
Participants who achieve a score of 1500 or over. For the avoidance of doubt, not every Participant who achieves
a score of 1500 or over will win a Daily Prize.
7. Participants who win a Daily Prize shall receive one (1)of the following items (at the Promotor’s sole discretion,
subject to availability and whilst stocks last):
• Jubilant Pine & Patchouli Festive Bauble
• Fruity & Spicy Christmas Cracker
• Hand Care Collection
• Festive Bauble Collection
8. Participants can win a maximum of three (3) Daily Prizes over the duration of the competition.
9. The Daily Prize winners shall receive their prize within 14 working days of winning, subject to providing the
Promoter with their correct delivery address.
10. In the event that the Promoter cannot for any reason deliveraDaily Prize to awinner,the y shall be e xcluded
from the competitionon that day and there shall be no alternative winners. For the avoidance of doubt, the
Daily Prize shall only consist of those prizes asset out in clause5 above and no additional prizes are included.
11. Following completion of the game, participants may also enter the ‘Grand Prize Draw’. To enter the Grand Prize
Draw, participants must complete and submit the entry form displayed following completion of the game.
12. The winner of the Grand Prize Draw shall receive £500 worth of Christmas Limited Editions and Christmas Gift
Sets (selected at the Promotor’s sole discretion).
13. There shall be one (1) winner of the Grand Prize Draw, who will be selected at random by the Promoter after the
Closing Date from all valid entries receivedand the winner shall be notified by 6th December 2021. The winner
mustrespond to the Promoter within 24 hours to claim their prize in time for delivery before Christmas. If the
winner responds outside of the 24 hours, the prize couldtake up to 4 weeksto be delivered and it is the winner’s
responsibility to sign for the couriered prize.
14. Winners areresponsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
15. No purchase necessary. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when playing the
game, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entriesand any incomplete entries will not
be considered valid.
16. All prizes (from the Daily Prize draw or the Grand Prize Draw are non-transferable and there is no cash
alternative. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award prizes of e qual or gre ater value,
should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
17. The winner of the Grand Prize Drawagreesto take part in publicity relating to the competition including but not
limited to: photo-shoots and interviews, only if requested to do so by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winnerfor the Grand Prize Draw in the e vent that the
Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened any of these te rms, the
winner does not claim their prize within 24 hours or the prize cannot be delivered to the selected win ne r. Any
alternative winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original winner of the
Grand Prize Draw.
19. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media
20. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
21. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission.
22. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk, third-party or entries made online
using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowe d, and all
such entries shall be disqualified.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/privacy-policy and will only be used for the purposes of running the
25. The winners’ name and county will be disclosed to anyone who writes requesting the details within one month
after the published closing date and encloses a stamped addressed envelope to: Christmas Catch Competition,
Molton Brown Limited, 130 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 5EU.
26. The Promotor reservesthe right to amend and/or withdraw the competition at any time without prior notice.