WIN luxury skincare products, courtesy of Perricone MD
Expires: 26th August 2020
Available from John Lewis & Partners, Perricone MD skincare, make-up and nutrition supplements aim to make your skin appear brighter and healthier. Cold Plasma Plus+ is a multi-tasking skincare range that works to improve loss of radiance and firmness, uneven texture and tone, discolouration, redness, enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles. The No Makeup collection of foundations, lipsticks, mascaras and more, effortlessly fuses with the skin to help create a luminous glow, while Perricone MD supplements, when combined with an anti-inflammatory diet and topical skincare, aim to help you look and feel your very best. For more details and to browse the full range, visit johnlewis.com.
This month, Waitrose have an exclusive prize up for grabs comprising £379 worth of Perricone MD beauty products. It includes Cold Plasma Plus+ advanced serum, eye cream and hand therapy; a supply of omega-3 supplements; a foundation and a lipstick.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
2. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. There is no purchase necessary
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received by 21:59 on, 26th August 2020 the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/winpmd, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the email address provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. There is one prize to be won.
10. The prize is a set of Perricone MD beauty products, worth £379. The set includes Cold Plasma Plus+ advanced serum, eye cream and hand therapy; a supply of omega-3 supplements; a No Makeup foundation and a No Makeup lipstick
12. The prize provider will aim to supply their No Makeup Foundation in shade Light/Medium & their No Makeup Lipstick in Original Pink. However, final shades delivered in the prize may vary. Shades of makeup cannot be specifically chosen by the winner. Expiry dates on products may vary.
13. Any additional expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners may incur are the sole responsibility of the winners.
14. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
15. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
16. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
17. The winner will be notified by email, or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within [7 days] of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
18. Please allow 10 working days from the date of the winner’s address verification, for delivery of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
21. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
25. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
27. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.