WIN fly & sail tickets to the Isles of Scilly for you and your family, with Isles of Scilly Travel
Expires: 24th March 2021
Waitrose are offering the chance for one lucky winner to travel in style to the beautiful Isles of Scilly.
Fly out from Land’s End to St Mary’s with Skybus and view the islands from the air, then sail back to Penzance on the Scillonian III ferry with stunning views of the Cornish coast, courtesy of Isles of Scilly Travel.
The prize consists of a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) worth £514.50 for travel as above, outside of peak season.
Isles of Scilly Travel’s popular Fly+ Sail round trip gives you the chance to experience Skybus and the Scillonian in a single break; fly out to the Isles of Scilly, then sail back to the mainland. Flying out lets you spend more time on the islands and see the islands from the air. Sailing back into Penzance is a relaxed way to end your trip, looking out for sea life and enjoying the views of the Cornish coast.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
2. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. There is no purchase necessary.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received by 21:59 on, 24th March 2021, the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/winscilly, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the email address provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the prize draw.
9. The prize is a family travel ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to the Isles of Scilly, consisting of a flight from Land’s End to St Mary’s, with Skybus and a return trip back to Penzance on the Scillonian III ferry.
10. The travel vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months from date of issue. The tickets will be valid for travel at all times except UK school holiday periods and/or bank holidays. Travel vouchers for the Scillonian will be valid between Penzance and St Mary’s terminal, travel vouchers for Skybus will be valid between Land’s End Airport and St Mary’s Airport.
11. The prize is for travel only and does not include accommodation. The prize allows travel to and from the islands via Skybus and Scillonian ferry with Isles of Scilly Travel. The travel can be booked for a day trip or can be used for overnight stays, however any accommodation will need to be booked and paid for separately by the prize winner, with their chosen accommodation providers.
12. Travel can be booked by the prize winner, subject to availability. If you are unable to travel on your selected dates as a result of covid-19 restrictions, you will be able to amend your booking free of charge to a later available date.
13. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prizes, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative.
14. There is one prize to be won.
15. Any additional expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners incur are the sole responsibility of the winners.
16. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
17. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
18. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
19. The winner will be notified by email, or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the prize draw entry. The winner will be required to respond within [7 days] of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
20. Please allow 7-10 working days from the date of the winner’s address verification, for someone to make contact to discuss fulfilment or delivery of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
23. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
26. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the prize draw into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
27. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
29. This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this prize draw should be sent to Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.