WIN FLIGHTS TO MILAN WITH BA
Expires: 24th January 2020
WIN A PAIR OF RETURN FLIGHTS TO MILAN BERGAMO FROM LONDON GATWICK*
Discover Italy’s fashion capital, Lake Como’s beautiful scenery or winter skiing in The Alps.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition (the “Prize Draw”), an entrant must visit the website https://gatwickairport.com/competitions and complete and submit the data capture form and correctly answer the competition question. Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited or British Airways PLC is prohibited.
2. Online entry will open on 01/10/19 and close at 23.59.59pm (GMT) on 15/01/20.
3. From all correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random by Gatwick Airport Limited to win two return Euro Traveller (Economy Class) tickets from London Gatwick to Milan Bergamo with British Airways. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
4. Gatwick Airport Limited will select the winner by 24/01/20. Entries submitted after the closing time on 15/01/20 will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
5. By submitting the data capture form participants agree to be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via email using the contact details on the winner’s data capture form by 24/01/20 and the winner must respond by email to claim the prize no later than ten working days after receipt of Gatwick Airport Limited’s email notification.
7. By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this Competition.
8. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
9. The winner’s name may be announced via email and on the Gatwick Facebook page.
10. In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited in response to the email mentioned in clause 6 above to claim the prize within 10 working days of such email notification, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
11. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
12. All entries become property of Gatwick Airport Limited, whose decision in all matters is final.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability for delivery of the prize to the winner.
15. Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Gatwick Airport Limited or British Airways as a result thereof.
16. This competition is governed by the law of England but without reference to its rules relating to choice of law and forum and entrants, Gatwick Airport Limited and British Airways PLC irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will both be removed.
1. The prize is a pair of return Euro Traveller (Economy Class) British Airways flights from London Gatwick Airport to Milan Bergamo subject to availability and as further described below (Flights)
2. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferrable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged once issued.
3. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize.
4. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.
British Airways terms and conditions:
1. The prize-winner must be at least 18 years of age at the time of winning the Flights
2. The prize-winner must be a UK resident
3. The prize is valid on a return British Airways flight departing from London Gatwick (LGW) to Milan Bergamo (BGY) only
4. Travel on British Airways codeshare and alliance partner airlines and franchises is not permitted
5. Travel must be completed by 30/09/2020
6. Reservation changes are not permitted after tickets have been confirmed and issued
7. Tickets are not transferable, have no cash value and are not for resale
8. Tickets are booked in Euro Traveller (Economy Class)
9. No Avios or Tier Points can be gained through this prize
10. Passengers must travel together
11. The winner must arrange travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and entry visas independently
12. No organisers are eligible to win this prize
13. By entering the Prize Draw, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions
British Airways PLC excludes all liability in relation to the operation and administration of the competition.