Win five nights in Switzerland including lessons, ski hire, new boots and clothing bundle
Expires: 31st January 2020
Enter the competition for your chance to win a five-night stay in Nendaz for two people
Lesson booking platform SkiBro have teamed up with luxury holiday club, The Hideaways Club, leading equipment hire specialists, Intersport, and ski clothing aficionados, Planks, to offer a once-in-a-lifetime prize package.
Enjoy a stay at the gorgeous Hameau Les Clèves boutique hamlet in Nendaz in the heart of the 4 Vallées, Switzerland’s premier and largest ski area. They are offering five nights at the one-bedroom Chalet Le Mazot, an idyllic bolthole for two, including breakfast and private transfer from Geneva airport. Hameau Les Clèves is operated by The Hideaways Club – an exclusive holiday property investment fund with chalets in Chamonix, Morzine and Nendaz.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. Employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), SkiBro, The Hideaways Club Limited, Intersport and Planks Clothing Limited (“Prize Providers”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw are not eligible to enter.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via [www.telegraph.co.uk/] and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Nendaz Prize Draw Winner, SPARK, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Friday, January 31, 2020.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone or email within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
8. One winning entrant will win the following prize package;
(Courtesy of The Hideaways Club)
Five nights’ accommodation in Nendaz based on two people sharing a Chalet Le Mazot
Breakfast each day
Return private transfers between Geneva airport and Nendaz
(Courtesy of Ski Bro)
Ski lessons or guiding for three-days
(Courtesy of Intersport)
Equipment hire for two
Custom fitted boots for the winner only
(Courtesy of Planks)
Lifestyle clothing bundle including t-shirt, hoodie and beanie for the winner only. The t-shirt and hoodie are available in sizes small, medium, large and extra-large.
9. The prize must be taken as one package and is valid for travel during the 2019/2020 ski season. Travel dates are subject to availability and exclude peak holiday periods. The five-night stay can be taken from:
Wednesday – Monday
Friday – Wednesday
10. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and airport, flights, travel insurance, ski equipment, ski passes, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they and their guest each has a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary visas for their trip.
11. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Prize Providers and the Promoter.
13. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
14. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
15. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of the Prize Providers.
16. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.