Win Finals Tickets to the Fever-Tree Championships at The Queen’s Club
Expires: 1st May 2020
A pair of tickets to the highly anticipated final at the Fever-Tree Championships at The Queen’s Club including an overnight stay at the luxurious Richmond Harbour Hotel & Spa in London and £200 to kit yourself out in Crew Clothing.
With many more matches to choose from, they’ve got 100s of other tennis tickets to giveaway including the Fever-Tree Championships and the Nature Valley tournaments in Nottingham, Birmingham and Eastbourne.
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition; entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
Crew Clothing Co. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition rules at any time.
Employees of Crew Clothing Co., or any company involved in the competition or members of their immediate family or household are not eligible to enter the competition.
The Promotion is open to UK and ROI residents only.
There is no purchase requirement to enter the competition.
To enter participants must visit the competition page at www.crewclothing.co.uk/wintickets, submit their details and provide the information on the entry form (including email address, first name and last name).
The competition gives participants the chance to win a pair of tickets to one of the following first prize or second prize experiences:
Tennis first prize:
• One pair of finals tickets to the Fever-Tree Championships at The Queen’s Club, London (Sunday 21st June 2020)
• An overnight stay for two at the Richmond Harbour Hotel & Spa
• £200 worth of full price Crew Clothing product
Tennis second prize:
• One pair of tickets to the Nature Valley Open, Nottingham (Saturday 6th June – Sunday 14th June 2020)
• One pair of tickets to the Nature Valley Classic, Birmingham (Saturday 13th June – Sunday 21st June 2020)
• One pair of tickets to the Fever-Tree Championships, London (Monday 15th June – Sunday 21st June 2020)
• One pair of tickets to the Nature Valley International, Eastbourne (Saturday 20th June – Saturday 27th June 2020)