Win fantastic artworks
Expires: 30th July 2020
If the beautiful paintings, drawings and designs in the July illustrated issue of Waitrose & Partners Food have captured your imagination, you’ll be delighted to know you have a chance of enjoying one of them in your own home. All the artists showcased in the feature have generously agreed to donate either their original artwork or an exclusive signed print to help us raise money for our charity partner, The Trussell Trust. Details below:
1. Charlie Mackesy – original illustration, as featured on the July Waitrose & Partners Food cover.
2. Alan Kitching – signed print of Paris Parsnip, as featured on page 38.
3. Joël Penkman – signed print of Ice Cream 1.
4. Henrietta Graham – signed print of her portrait of Calum Franklin.
5. Kate Jenkins – original knitted bagel.
6. Noma Bar – signed print of Positive Cooking, as featured on page 43.
7. Chris Riddell – original illustration, as featured on pages 44-45.
To enter the prize draw, just choose which artwork you’d like to win.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
2. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. There is no purchase necessary
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received by 21:59 on, 30th July 2020 the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/winart, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. The prizes are as detailed below and one of each are available to be won.
Charlie Mackesy – original illustration, as featured on the July Waitrose & Partners Food cover.
Alan Kitching – signed print of Paris Parsnip, as featured on page 38.
Joël Penkman – signed print of Ice Cream 1.
Henrietta Graham – signed print of her portrait of Calum Franklin.
Kate Jenkins – original knitted bagel.
Noma Bar – signed print of Positive Cooking, as featured on page 43.
Chris Riddell – original illustration, as featured on pages 44-45.
10. Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
11. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
12. There will be one prize draw for each artwork.
13. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date and nominating that artwork on their entry form will be entered into the prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
14. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
15. The winners will be notified by email, or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be required to respond within 14 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
16. Please allow 5 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for prize fulfilment to begin.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
19. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
23. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
25. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.