Win B Corp Whisky & Gin
Expires: 16th August 2020
One of the most famous Islay distilleries, Bruichladdich, recently became a certified B Corp. As well as an impressive range of single malts, they also distil the only Islay dry gin, using 22 local, hand-foraged botanicals (hence the name: The Botanist). To celebrate their B Corp status, Bruichladdich have given us a bottle of The Classic Laddie whiskey and The Botanist gin to give away.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is organised by COOK Trading Ltd (“COOK”) whose registered address is The COOK Kitchen, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3HH. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK and Channel Islands aged 18 or over. Employees and agents of COOK, Bruichladdich and their associated companies (including the families of such employees and agents) are not eligible to enter the Competition, nor is anyone connected with the Competition. The eligibility of any entrant is at COOK’s sole discretion.
3. All entries must be received by COOK by 11:59pm on Sunday 16th August 2020.
4. Only one entry per household. No purchase necessary. The eligibility of any entrant is at COOK’s sole discretion. All automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
5. COOK does not assume any responsibility, and cannot accept any liability, for lost, damaged or incomplete entries submitted or any technical fault or failed electronic data transmission. Any and all such entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The prize-winner will be chosen at random. COOK reserves the right to request written proof of age or identity of any entrant before they may claim a prize.
7. By entering the Competition, entrants agree that COOK may use their personal data for administrative purposes connected to the Competition, and that COOK may contact entrants (including by email) for such purposes.
8. These Terms shall be governed by English law and, in the event of any dispute, COOK and each entrant hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Once notified, the winner must reply within one week to make arrangements to take the prize.
10. Prize consists of which will be sent directly by post.
11. Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. Prize is awarded at our discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.