WIN ANY 2 PAIRS OF LE CHAMEAU BOOTS.
Expires: 9th December 2020
You will be able to choose any TWO pairs of Le Chameau boots from the collection available on the John Norris website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Closing Date and Time: The Prize Draw closes for entries on the date shown on the Entry Page/Form at 11.30 am. Entries made after the closing time will not be entered into the competition.
2. Method and Cost of Entry:
* Online – go to www.johnnorris.co.uk and follow the instructions; There is no charge for online entries.
* There is no telephone, email or postal entry available for the Prize Draw.
Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, misspelt, incomprehensible, or not received by John Norris of Penrith will not be included in the Draw.
3. Prize: The first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries who have answered the question correctly will win the prize. The winner will be contacted on their phone number on the competition draw date. John Norris of Penrith will not amend the contact information provided. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, John Norris of Penrith reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant. For Draw Prizes, the following contacting procedure will apply: the potential winner will be called at least three times (at three different times of day) per day including either a Saturday or a Sunday for the first week after the draw date, and also emailed using the details provided. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or has not responded after at least twenty-eight days or if they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, a second potential winner will be selected and the above procedure will be applied again. If that second potential winner cannot be contacted after at least twenty eight days, a third potential winner will be selected and so on.
4. Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of John Norris of Penrith or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular Prize Draw is ineligible to participate.
5. By entering the Prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them. Entrants also agree to us publishing their name on our Social Media channels and website should they win any prize.
6. Competitions are only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
7. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age unless otherwise stated.
8. All decisions of John Norris will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. No responsibility will be taken by John Norris of Penrith for any answers that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
10. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable John Norris of Penrith reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered. Only one prize will be awarded per person. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
11. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. John Norris of Penrith will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
12. John Norris of Penrith reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter. John Norris of Penrith also reserves the right to amend the rules as necessary including closing the competition at any time and is under no obligation to offer another competition
13. Use and Protection of Your Personal Information:
John Norris of Penrith recognises that your privacy is important to you and we use the latest technologies & best practices to secure all personal information. John Norris of Penrith aims to preserve your privacy at all times and will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless it is required to do so by law or it, in good faith, believes that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with the law or with legal process
• Protect and defend our rights and property
• Protect against misuse or unauthorised use of this website
• Protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false registration information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions) Where required to do so, John Norris of Penrith may pass on your personal information to a legal or regulatory body.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer. For more details on your statutory rights you should contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizen’s Advice Bureau. By entering the John Norris of Penrith Prize Draw you agree to these terms and conditions.