Win an island break for four in Jersey
Expires: 15th July 2021
WIN an island break for a family of four in Jersey with return flights from Blue Islands and a two night stay at The Ommaroo hotel with breakfast to help restore your mind, body and soul. Good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
The following information relates to the Visit Jersey ‘restore your balance’ competition:
The promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter (Visit Jersey), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
1. Enter your email address for the chance to win a 48 hour break to Jersey.
2. The competition runs from 1 April 2021 and closes on 15 July 2021 (the “Promotional Period”). Once you have entered your email address, you will automatically be entered into the free prize draw.
3. Number of entries is limited to one per person’s email address. Internet access is required.
4. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. The prize winner must be at least 18 years at time of winning the competition prize and a UK resident.
5. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
6. The competition prize is: Return flights for a family of 4 people, with Blue Islands. Plus a 2 night stay at The Ommaroo Hotel with breakfast. The prize (including travel and accommodation) are all subject to availability at the time of booking, and must be used between 1st September 2021 and 1st April 2022, excluding Christmas and New Year 2021. There is no cash alternative to the prize and tickets are not for resale.
7. The winner will be selected from all entries received. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
8. Any sharing including #JerseyCI, and #theislandbreak must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent. It must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant). If you submit any content that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
9. No communications or correspondence will be entered into regarding the moderator’s decision.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after the competition closing date. The winner must claim their prize within the terms set. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The winner’s details (name and country) will be made available on request, with expressed permission of the winner, to those writing to ‘Little island. Big spirit’, Visit Jersey, Commercial House, 3 Commercial Street, 3rd Floor, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 3RU within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
12. Entrants may be invited to participate in publicity arising from this promotion, although they are under no obligation to do so and will only participate with their expressed consent.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other organisation other than Visit Jersey Limited.
14. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Jersey Law.