WIN AN IPHONE XR AND AIRPODS
Enter: Social Media
Expires: 17th May 2020
There’s a brilliant tech package on offer, made up of a Sim Free iPhone XR 64GB Mobile Phone including dual camera and Apple Air Pods with Wireless Charging Case.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘TalkTalk – Heart Family Timetable Social Hashtag’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Tuesday 5th May 2020 to Sunday 17th May 2020 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Entrants must follow the instructions housed on the competition page: https://campaign.heart.co.uk/talktalk-social-hashtag-may20 to enter the competition. Entry to the competition will open at 16:00 on Tuesday 5th May 2020 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 17th May 2020.
4. To enter the competition, Entrants must complete the following steps:
· Log on to Instagram or Twitter with their own account and follow @thisisHeart. Entrants must be following the @thisisHeart Twitter or Instagram account (as appropriate), to be eligible to win.
· On Instagram
· Upload an image or video to their Instagram (Instagram stories do not count) as per the instructions on the competition page, ensuring they tag @thisisHeart in the post itself, and include the hashtag #HeartFamilyTimetable as part of their social post.
· On Twitter
· Upload an image or video as per the instructions on the competition page, ensuring they mention @thisisHeart as part of the social post and include the hashtag #HeartFamilyTimetable
5. Following the closing date of the competition, all valid entries across both platforms (Twitter and Instagram), will be pooled.
6. 25 entries will then be selected at random once all entries have been pooled. Out of those selected 25 entries, a Global Producer will then judge them and select one entry as our winner.
7. We will be judging entries on originality, creativity, fun and feel-good. They must be appropriate for Heart’s family audience. This is down to the discretion of the Producer and Global’s decision is final.
8. The winner will be notified by a private message from @thisisHeart once the competition has closed. If the first selected winner does not reply to the message within 72 hours to claim their prize, their entry will become void and another winner will be judged from the remaining entries selected. This process will continue until a winner has claimed the prize. The winner will be notified between Tuesday 19th May – Sunday 24th May 2020.
9. By submitting a photo or video via Twitter or Instagram using #HeartFamilyTimetable you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station, Global Radio, a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the image, so that the Radio Station (and Global Radio) shall be entitled to use the photo in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station (and Global Radio) and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
10. Entrants acknowledge that their image may be used on Heart and/or TalkTalk channels including websites, competition pages, social channels, newsletters, marketing campaigns for TV, digital or outdoor during the promotion or at a future date. The winners may be contacted via the contact details provided to discuss this.
11. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and own the Twitter or Instagram account they are using to enter.
12. To enter the Competition an Entrant must follow @thisisHeart on Instagram or Twitter.
13. The Entrant’s Instagram and Twitter accounts must not be registered as private. Internet access and a valid Instagram or Twitter account is required.
14. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
15. Entrants must only upload images corresponding to the list of video content showcased on the Heart competition page at www.heart.co.uk. Only uploaded images / Video from this dance, cooking & science experiment video content series will be eligible to win. Other posts not relating to this series will not be eligible to win.
16. Photos/Videos will not be considered an eligible entry if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behaviour.
17. The Entrant must have the permission of anyone pictured in their uploaded photo.
18. Anyone featured in uploaded photos aged 17 and under must have permission from a parent or guardian before the photo is uploaded.
19. Only the Entrant who posts the photo will be eligible to win the Prize.
20. If, as determined at Heart’s discretion, there are no eligible and valid entries that meet the criteria the competition will be declared void and no prize will be awarded.
21. One winner will receive the following prize bundle:
1 x Sim Free iPhone XR 64GB Mobile Phone. Features include:
Operating system: iOS 12
1 x Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case. Features include:
Compatible with iOS smartphones
Specific Prize Terms:
22. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
23. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Apple.
24. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. NDL will do their best to adhere to these time frames, however due to the uncertainty around the full impact of the Coronavirus, there may be delays with stock availability and deliveries.
25. TalkTalk is not responsible for the administration of the Competition or fulfilment of the Prize.
26. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.