Win an exclusive Fine Dining experience at Royal Ascot in June 2020
The Royal Enclosure
Expires: 31st March 2020
One lucky winner plus three guests will win an amazing day of world-class racing and dining, the latter characterised by botanical influences and classic taste combinations delivered with a confident, contemporary twist. The prize includes a Holyroodhouse Fine Dining package for four guests on Saturday 20th June, including a 4-course à la carte menu and Afternoon Tea by Michelin-starred chef Ollie Dabbous, Champagne and a complimentary bar.
Competition Terms and Conditions
This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
2. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. There is no purchase necessary.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received by 21:59 on 31st March 2020, the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/ascot, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the prize draw.
9. The prize is for one winner, plus three guests to experience the Royal Ascot Holyroodhouse Fine Dining package on Saturday 20th June. The package includes: 4 Royal Enclosure badges; vintage Champagne reception; a 4-course à la carte luncheon and Afternoon Tea by Michelin-starred chef Ollie Dabbous; selected wines and liqueurs; a complimentary bar throughout the day, including Champagne; racecard and racing paper; one car parking label per couple.
10. There is one prize available to be won.
11. The winner and/or their guests are responsible for any additional charges incurred at Royal Ascot during their day and are subject to the Terms and Conditions of entry to Ascot Racecourse, which can be found at www.ascot.co.uk.
12. Any specific dietary requirements will be agreed with the winner(s) in advance of the day
13. Please note that the Holyroodhouse Restaurant sits within the Royal Enclosure and is therefore subject to the Royal Enclosure Dress Code, details of which can be found at www.ascot.co.uk and will also be included within the prize documentation.
14. Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
15. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
16. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
17. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
18. The winner will be notified by email, or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within [7 days] of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
19. The Promoter will then make arrangements for the prize package tickets & badges to be delivered to the winners address by 6th June 2020. The prize may not be claimed by the winners by any other means.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
22. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
25. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the draw into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the draw.
26. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
28. This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this prize draw should be sent to Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.