Win an epic trip to Tobago with British Airways flying from London Gatwick
Expires: 9th March 2020
Enter to win a holiday of a lifetime
For your chance to win this epic trip to Tobago, including return flights from London Gatwick with British Airways, seven nights accommodation at a 4* hotel, £250 spending money, and your choice of three activities.
Competition Terms and Conditions
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/)(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘BA Caribbean 2020 (Tobago)’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Tuesday 3rd March to Monday 9th March 2020 on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
1. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to Capitalfm.com to complete the online entry form. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Tuesday the 3rd March 2020 and close at 23:59 on Monday the 9th March 2020.
2. Entrants will need to answer three multiple choice questions on their preferred holiday activities in order to create a personalized holiday itinerary and will be given an outcome based on their answers. The resulting itinerary will form part of the awarded prize.
3. They will then need to register their details and submit their entry to enter the competition.
4. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entrance once the competition has closed and awarded the prize.
5. Winners must be over 18 and hold a valid passport.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One prize winner will be awarded 1 return trip to Tobago for 2 people, including:
· Return British Airways economy flights for 2 people to Tobago flying from London Gatwick
· Return transfers from Tobago airport to the hotel
· 7 nights accommodation at a 4* hotel in Tobago
· Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
· Travel insurance
· £250.00 spending money
· 3 activities or excursions pre-selected by the winner as part of their entry from the following selection:
– ‘Being with Horses’ beach trail experience
– Argyle Waterfall with Adventure Farm Tour
– Tobagonian dinner at Jemma’s Seaview Kitchen
– ‘Frankie Tours’ glass bottom boat tour or sunset cruise tour
– Private beginners steel pan drum lesson
– Watersports at Pigeon Point
Prize Terms & Conditions:
8. The prize winner will be notified of their win by telephone or email within 28 days of the Closing Date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days of the Promoter’s call or email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
9. Travel to and from London Gatwick is not included in the prize. The winner of the competition will have to arrange getting to and from London Gatwick on the dates of their flights.
10. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day/weekends and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter in both the UK and Tobago.
11. Prize includes return economy British Airway’s flights, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of checked baggage per person. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be Gatwick airport. A Saturday night stay is a requirement of your ticket. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be London airport. Unfortunately, a direct flight cannot be guaranteed. If you don’t hold a UK passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
12. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
13. You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed.
14. The activities chosen by the Prize winner on their entry form cannot be altered prior to their holiday.
15. ‘Watersports at Pigeon point’ will be a private stand up paddle boarding lesson. This is based on 2 people and takes place at Pigeon Point. Winner and guest must be able to swim to take part in the lesson. Lesson will be 1 hour long and includes all the equipment plus expert tuition throughout. Lesson is subject to availability at the time of booking.
16. Being with Horses swim and trail experience is based on 2 people. Experience lasts approximately 2 hours. Maximum weight to ride horses is 180lbs. For avoidance of doubt, this tour does not include transfers. Subject to availability at time of booking.
17. Argyle Waterfall with Adventure Farm tour is based on 2 people. Tour lasts approximately 5 hours. Tour includes hotel pick up and drop off and non-alcoholic beverages. Subject to availability at time of booking.
18. Tobagonian dinner at Jemma’s Seaview kitchen is based on 2 adults enjoying a 2-course meal from the main menu including 1 rum punch each, mineral water and coffee.
19. Frankie Tours glass bottom boat or sunset cruise tour is based on 2 people. Glass bottom boat tour lasts 2 hours and sunset cruise lasts 3 hours. For avoidance of doubt, this tour does not include transfers. Subject to availability at time of booking.
20. Private beginners steel pan drum lesson is based on 2 people. Lesson lasts approximately 2.5 hours. For avoidance of doubt, this tour does not include transfers. Subject to availability at time of booking
21. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
22. Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days
23. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.