WIN AN EPIC ENTERTAINMENT BUNDLE WITH NOW TV
Expires: 28th June 2020
YOU COULD WIN:
NOW TV Smart Stick with 12 months Entertainment & Sky Cinema Passes 49” UHD TV Beats Headphones Ice Cream Machine
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
The prize winner will be selected at random from those persons who successfully answer the online question and provide the requested details.
The winner will be chosen by electronic random draw by 3rd July 2020.
2. Entry Platforms and Costs
(A) Online: Kiss: kissfmuk.com or planetradio.co.uk/kiss
Online entry and entry via post free.
Start Date and End Date. From 00:01 Monday 1st June 2020 to 23:59 Sunday 28th June 2020 (End Date).
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
Unless otherwise stated the promotion is open to UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
If you have won a competition on any Bauer brand to the value of £500 or more in the past 6 months, you or any person at the winning address will not be eligible to win the competition.
5. THE PRIZE
One Winner will win 1 x prize package consisting of:
NOW TV Smart Stick
12 Months of Entertainment Passes
12 Months of Sky Cinema passes
1 x 49” UHD TV
1 x Beats Headphones
1 x Ice Cream Machine
The Prize is provided by NOW TV. Bauer Media is not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and/or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize (if you win!). We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
Entries that don’t comply with these terms will not be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think you have breached them.
One entry per person
If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any answers given, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
The correct answers to questions must exactly match our answers to win.
We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
You are responsible for all costs of entry.
You may be disqualified if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
Whilst on-air, you must not make inappropriate or offensive statements.
As far as it is lawful to do so, we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition / the Prize.
We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
NOW TV Smart Stick and Entertainment / Sky Cinema
Only one entertainment pass code per person / NOW TV account, only one Sky Cinema pass code per person / NOW TV account.
Entertainment pass codes and Sky Cinema pass codes can only be used once. Entertainment pass / Sky Cinema pass must be used within 30 days of receipt otherwise void. Valid credit or debit card required to set up NOW TV account. Your month viewing period for your NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass and Sky Cinema pass will begin as soon as code is redeemed.
At end of voucher period (12 months), the NOW TV Entertainment pass renews at £8.99 unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time. Live channels not available on YouView.
At end of voucher period (12 months), the NOW TV Sky Cinema pass renews at £11.99 unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time.
NOW TV Smart Stick voucher code can be redeemed on the NOW TV site only.
Full terms of service available on nowtv.com. Correct as at 02.12.19
There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
NOW TV reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that NOW TV reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
Additional Prize Terms
49” UHD TV, Beats Headphones and Ice Cream Machine should be delivered within 28 days from the point the winner has confirmed their details to The Promotions Factory. However due to Coronavirus measures, this delivery time may be increased. We will endeavour to deliver prizes to winners as quickly as possible. Prizes may be delivered separately.
11. Unless described otherwise in the Details, where the prize includes attendance at any event, the cost of any transport to and from the event and/or any hotel accommodation that may be required are not included as part of the prize. Further, unless stated otherwise, the cost of any meals and all other personal expenses, spending money and other incidentals are the responsibility of the winner and their permitted guests.
12. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
15. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
17. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with either the Details or these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
19. The prize winners’ first name and county will be made available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
20. By entering the promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, Sky may pass the data on your entry to its fulfilment agent to issue you with your prize. The identity of the fulfilment agency for a particular promotion will be made available to winners upon request.
21. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
23. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
24. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
25. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: email@example.com Concerns won’t be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.