WIN AN AWESOME HOME TECH BUNDLE
Expires: 16th May 2020
You could win an awesome home tech bundle to kit out your living room. Up for grabs is a Sonos Move Wireless Smart Speaker, a Samsung Tab S5e 10.5in 128GB Wi-Fi Tablet, and £250 cash! They’ll also throw in two tickets to Capital’s Summertime Ball 2021
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Best of Capital’s STB – Watch Party Ready’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Wednesday 13th May 2020 to Saturday 16th May 2020 on the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com where full details of the competition are housed. Entry to the competition will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 13th May 2020 and close at 23:59 on Saturday 16th May 2020.
4. To enter the competition, Entrants must complete the following steps:
4.1 Log on to Instagram or Twitter with their own account and follow @capitalofficial. Entrants must be following the @capitalofficial Twitter or Instagram account (as appropriate), to be eligible to win. Alternatively, Entrants can enter on the competition page at CapitalFM.com
4.2 On Instagram: Upload an image or video as per the instructions on the competition page, ensuring they tag @capitalofficial in the image itself, and include the hashtag #BestofCapitalSTBWatchParty as part of their social post.
4.3 On Twitter: Upload an image or video as per the instructions on the competition page, ensuring they mention @capitalofficial as part of the social post and include the hashtag #BestofCapitalSTBWatchParty
4.4 On Capitalfm.com: Navigate to the competition page at www.capitalfm.com and upload a photo as per the instructions on the competition page via the entry form on the page.
5. Following the closing date of the competition, all valid entries across all three platforms (Twitter, Instagram and Capitalfm.com competition page), will be pooled.
6. One winning entry will be selected at random from all eligible entries which have been submitted to the Competition during the Promotion Period.
7. If the winner is selected as an entrant from Instagram or Twitter, they will be notified by a private message from @capitalofficial once the competition has closed. If the first selected winner does not reply to the message within 72 hours to claim their prize, their entry will become void and another winner selected. This process will continue until a winner has claimed the prize. The winner will be notified between Sunday 17th May – Saturday 23rd May 2020.
8. If the winner is selected as an entry from the capitalfm.com competition page, the winner will be notified by a phone call within 72 hours of the competition closing.
9. By submitting a photo via Twitter or Instagram using #BestofCapitalSTBWatchParty or on the Capitalfm.com competition page, you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station, Global Radio, a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the image, so that the Radio Station (and Global Radio) shall be entitled to use the photo in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station (and Global Radio) and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and if entering on social media, must own the Twitter or Instagram account they are using to enter.
11. To enter the Competition on Twitter or Instagram an Entrant must follow @capitalofficial on Instagram or Twitter.
12. The Entrant’s Instagram and Twitter accounts must not be registered as private. Internet access and a valid Instagram or Twitter account is required.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. Entrants must only upload images corresponding to the instruction on the competition page at www.capitalfm.com, relating to their Best of Capital’s Summertime Ball with Barclaycard watch party. Only uploaded images featuring this content will be eligible to win. Other posts not relating to this will not be eligible to win.
15. Photos will not be considered an eligible entry if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behaviour.
16. The Entrant must have the permission of anyone pictured in their uploaded photo.
17. Anyone featured in uploaded photos between the age of 13 and 17 must have permission from a parent or guardian before the photo is uploaded.
18. Photos must not feature anyone under the age of 13 years old.
19. Only the Entrant who posts the photo will be eligible to win the Prize.
20. If, as determined at Capitals discretion, there are no eligible and valid entries that meet the criteria the competition will be declared void and no prize will be awarded.
21. One winner will receive: Sonos Move Wireless Smart Speaker, Samsung Tab S5e 10.5in 128GB Wi-Fi Tablet, £250 cash and 2 x tickets to Capital’s Summertime Ball 2021
Specific Prize Terms:
26. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
27. The 2 x tickets to Capital’s Summertime Ball 2021 will be standard entry tickets.
28. The winner will be given details of how to accept and process the cash element of their prize.
29. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
30. Barclaycard is not responsible for the administration of the Competition or fulfilment of the Prize.