Win an autumn break in Dorset at Mortons Manor
Expires: 28th October 2020
Competition DescriptionRelax and unwind from your everyday in the luxurious surroundings at Mortons Manor. A warm welcome awaits at you this 16th Century Elizabethan Manor situated in the beautiful village of Corfe Castle. Visit Dorset are giving you the chance to win an autumn break for 2 adults for two nights, including hotel accommodation, dinner, and breakfast at Mortons Manor.
Competition Terms and Conditions
The following information and terms and conditions relate to the Visit Dorset prize draw to ‘Win a luxury break at Mortons Manor’ . By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. ‘The Promoter’ of this action is Visit Dorset whose registered office is at Visit Dorset Tourism Team, South Walks House, South Walks, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ.
1. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
2. This Promotion is open to United Kingdom residents over the age of 18.
3. Employees of the Visit Dorset or competition prize suppliers are not eligible to win.
4. The Promotion opens 29th September 2020 and closes midnight on the 28th October 2020 (the ‘Promotion Period’). No entries submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be valid. The promoter has the authority to amend, extend or withdraw this without prior notice at any time during this period.
5. The Promotion is free to enter – no purchase is necessary.
6. All valid and successful entries made during the Promotion Period will be eligible to win the prize offer consisting of:
One First Prize:
• Two night’s accommodation with breakfast for two adults staying in one room at Mortons Manor in Corfe Castle. Dorset.
• Two night’s dinner during the break for two people at Mortons Manor (drinks not included).
7. This prize is subject to hotel availability and excludes school holidays and must be taken between 29th October and 17th December 2020 and stay dates must be between a Sunday and Thursday. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize does not include any personal expenditure, incidental extras or food and drink not specified.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entrant and withhold prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules or if they do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, and could vary if government guidelines for Covid-19 risk cause these terms to change and any amendments will be published on the notes section of the Visit Dorset Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/VisitDorset
11. Promotion winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter, unless specified otherwise, from all qualifying entries within 7 days of the competition closing date.
12. Promotion winners will be contacted by the Promoter within 5 working days of random draw taking place.
13. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winners using the contact details supplied upon entry to the Promotion. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of the first notification, then the winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize. The Promoter shall not be responsible should the winner provide incorrect contact or delivery details.
14. Promotion winner names may be published on the Visit Dorset website, social media accounts and in marketing emails.
16. The Promoters decision is final.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. This Promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and the Prize Partner and not to Facebook.
19. The information you provide will only be used in the administration of the competition and for email marketing purposes. You may opt out of receiving further communications from the promoter and the Prize Partner by un-ticking the box in the entry form provided.
20. Any enquires about this Promotion should be directed to Visit Dorset Tourism Team, South Walks House, South Walks, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ.