WIN AN AMAZON ECHO SMART SPEAKER
6:30 - 10am
Expires: 31st July 2020
Last Wednesday marked the official one year anniversary of the much-loved Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden. To celebrate this occasion Heart are giving you the chance to win a brand new Amazon Echo Smart Speaker, so you never miss a Heart Breakfast show again.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Win an Amazon Echo Smart Speaker’ online competition (the “Competition”) which will open at 9am on Wednesday, 10th June on Heart.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the competition page at https://www.heart.co.uk/members/register/, or linked in the email they receive, register their details and answer the question. Online entry will open at 9:00am on Wednesday, 10th June and close at 23:59 on Friday 31st July.
4. Entrants will only be notified of the Competition and be able to enter during the run dates of the competition.
5. A winner will be drawn on Monday, 3rd August. The winner will be notified of their win within 3 days of the draw. If Global does not receive a response from the winner by Friday, 7th August, another winner will be selected.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize includes one Amazon Echo Smart Speaker.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
9. The Amazon Echo Smart Speaker will be posted to the winner’s home address.
10. The winner will be notified of winning by phone call from Prizeshark (our distribution company) whereby they will need to provide Heart with their address for delivery.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.