Win an Amazing Tech Bundle
Record vocals via Zoom
Expires: 22nd June 2021
Fancy channeling your love for music and winning an iPad, some Beats wireless headphones, a turntable and more? Or maybe you’re after an epic gaming bundle including a PS5? Or instead, you might want to channel that passion for fitness, and would love an Apple Watch, £300 to spend on activewear and 1-year FIIT subscription… All topped off with a free Sky Q package!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘Sky Broadband Online Promotion’ (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Wednesday 9th June 2021 to Tuesday 22nd June 2021 on the Capital Network.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Sky Broadband Promotion entry page at www.Capitalfm.com/win, register your details, and answer the multiple choice question related to the Sky Broadband video featuring MistaJam and 220Kid, hosted on the competition page.
4. There will be three prizes available; you will need to select one of the three themed prize options from the dropdown menu that you would like to enter to win.
5. Online entry will open at 13:00 on Wednesday 9th June 2021 and close at 23:59 on Tuesday 22nd June 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
6. Within 14 days of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. Three correct entries will be selected at random, one for each prize option outlined in points 12.1, 12.2, 12.3 and the winning entrants will be contacted by one of our representatives via email OR telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 28 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw.
7. We, Sky Broadband and the prize provider TPF may publish and publicise your name and your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
8. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and Sky Broadband may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
9. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
11. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Limited (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
12. There will be three prizes and three winning entrants in total. Each winning entrant will win one of the following prizes outlined below:
12. 1 Music Passion Point prize package including:
· Sky Q Package
· Ipad 10.2” 128GB
· Beats Wireless Headphones – solo 3 in Black
· LENCO Turntable (DJ equipment)
· SONOS Wireless Smart Speaker
12.2 Gaming Passion Point prize package including:
· Sky Q Package
· £400 Cash to spend on games
· PS5 Console
· PS5 Headset
12.3 Fitness Passion Point prize package including:
· Sky Q Package
· Apple Watch Series 6 in Black
· £300 Cash to spend on activewear
· 1-year FIIT subscription in the form of £120 cash
Prize Terms and Conditions:
13. Sky Broadband’s agency, TPF are the Prize Providers for this promotion. Global will pass on the winners’ prize details to TPF who will then be in touch about redeeming the prizes.
14. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, insurance on all items is not included within the prize.
15. Sky Q package subscription Terms:
15.1 Winners will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winning entrant is an existing Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
15.2 After your 12 month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription length (18 months) and prices at the time of re-contracting will apply, unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. It is the winners responsibility to manage this process directly with Sky. Standard subscription prices may change. Please refer to www.sky.com for current pricing. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
15.3 The Prize does not include: A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband); Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events.
15.4 Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and Sky will loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total).
15.5 Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
15.6 Engineer set-up required at no cost to the winner.
15.7 Winners must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
15.8 Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
15.9 There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
15.10 Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
15.11 The prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12 month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
15.12 Sky Q installations currently average a 28 day waiting period.
Additional Prize Terms:
16. Electrical items (excluding PS5 digital console and headset) should be delivered within 28 days from the point the winner has confirmed their details to The Promotions Factory (TPF), subject to availability.
16.1 The PS5 digital console and headset should be delivered within 6 weeks from the point the winner has confirmed their details to The Promotions Factory, subject to availability.
16.2 1-year FIIT subscription will be provided as cash equivalent (£120 value).
17. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
18. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
19. By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about offers, news products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.
20. Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winners to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third parties to deliver the prize.
21. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
22. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
23. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
24. Your personal data will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), Sky Broadband, as well as the prize providers TPF, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
25. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
27. We, Sky Broadband and TPF may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
29. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
30. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.