Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua!
Expires: 25th November 2019
Antigua’s newest all-inclusive, adults-only retreat is set to open in December 2019 and Kuoni have a holiday for two people to give away.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions
1) Terms & conditions: The promoter is Kuoni (company no 395623) whose registered office is at Touristik House, 1 Dorking Office Park, Station Road, Dorking, RH4 1HJ.
2) Employees of Kuoni and their families, plus travel agents, are not eligible to enter.
3) The prize winner must be over 18 years of age and the competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire.
4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5) Closing date for entry will be 25 November 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6) The prize is a seven-night holiday for two people, sharing a Waterview Villa at Hammock Cove Resort & Spa in Antigua.
7) The prize includes all-inclusive board as stated on kuoni.co.uk and return economy flights from London, including taxes. Airport transfers in resort are included.
8) The prize excludes UK transfers; and all other expenses, including travel insurance, are the responsibility of the winner and guest.
9) The prize must be taken and completed between 20 April 2020 to 31 August 2020; or between 23-31 October 2020 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Reservations cannot be made more than two months before departure. Blackout dates include the Easter holidays.
10) Kuoni reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
11) Should the hotel be sold or suffer any material change resulting in the closure of the hotel during the validity of this prize, Elite Island Resorts will be unable to honour the prize and cannot be held liable for alternative accommodation.
12) The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and has no cash value.
13) You cannot use the hotel prize in conjunction with any other offer from Elite Island Resorts.
14) The prize winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone and email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
15) Kuoni will notify the winner how the prize can be arranged.
16) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17) If you would like to enter by post, please send your name, address and email address to Antigua competition, Kuoni Magazine, Touristik House, 1 Dorking Office Park, Station Road, Dorking, RH4 1HJ by the closing date.
19) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including social media, email and in Kuoni Magazine.
20) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Kuoni address above.
21) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.