WIN AN ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN HOLIDAY TO ANTIGUA FOR TWO
Expires: 27th May 2020
Win a 7 night authentic and luxurious Caribbean holiday at the all-inclusive St. James’s Club, Antigua an Elite Island Resort. Situated on an idyllic secluded peninsula, St. James’s Club offers a retreat from the world where you can indulge in everything from adventure to relaxation. This exclusive hideaway caters for couples, families and singles, offering a special something for everyone, be it a casual club-like ambiance to exceptional service and, even breathtaking views from sunrise to sunset.
Flights or transfers are not included.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Winner and companion must be aged 18 and over. Reservations cannot be made more than 2 months prior to arrival date and are subject to resort availability. Certificate may not be redeemed for cash and are non-changeable. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The prize is subject to change without notice, is subject to availability and cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year, Easter or January/February. The prize does not include insurance; it is purely an accommodation-only offer.
2. Flights or transfers are not included.
3. Should the hotel be sold or suffer any material change resulting in the closure of the hotel during the validity of this prize, Elite Island Resorts will be unable to honour the prize and cannot be held liable for alternative accommodation. All guests are required to show passports and provide a valid major credit card (other than American Express) upon which a pre-authorization of US$350.00 shall be taken to cover any possible incidental charges. The pre-authorization is released at check-out subject to any charges incurred locally at the resort.
4. Reservations must be made directly with Resort Marketing International (RMI) via email: email@example.com quoting the certificate number (once issued to winner).
5. This prize is valid for a maximum of 2 adults.
6. The certificate is valid during the following dates: 01 May 2021 – 30 June 2021 or 01 Sept 2021 – 31 Oct 2021. Dates are subject to availability and the final decision on date of stay shall be made by RMI.
7. The competition opens at 00.01 hours on 13 May 2020 and closes at 23.59 on 27.5.20.
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address. Entry to the promotion will be by means of the URL, which is hosted by the Promoter.
9. There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries, held within 7 days of the closing date. The winner will be notified by the Promoter by email or telephone within one week of this date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified by the Promoter’s email or as provided by the Promoter in a call, will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
12. RMI reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such prize with a prize of equal value. The determination and decision of RMI and the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter and Prize Provider hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize, save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s or Prize Provider’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
14. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL), Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT. Company number: 084121.
Prize provider: St James’ Club and Villas, Antigua. All queries in respect of the prize should be directed to: St James’ Club and Villas, c/o Resort Marketing International – via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Resort Marketing International. Registered office address: Baddow Park West Hanningfield Road, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 7SY. Company number 04428398.)