Win an all-inclusive, 7 night holiday for 2 people, staying at a 4* resort on the Costa Brava.
Enter: SMS, Post
Expires: 1st August 2019
Here’s YOUR chance to win an all-inclusive, 7 night holiday for 2 people, staying at a 4* resort on the Costa Brava.
That’s right! We’ll jet you off for your very own week of fun in the sun!
With all your meals, snacks and drinks included, you’ll have time to get out and explore, or extra time to just lounge by the pool! PLUS we’ll throw in £1,000 cash to treat yourself while you’re there!
So for your chance to win an all-inclusive holiday to remember and £1,000 –
Text RESORT to 65555
Call 0902 055 0505
Post your name and phone number to:
RESORT, PO Box 7557, Derby DE1 0NP
Texts cost £2.00 + 1 message at standard network rate. Calls cost £2.00 + your network access charge.
To opt in to marketing texts send ‘IN’ to 65555 (1 message at standard network rate).
Lines close Midday 1st August 2019 and 3 working days later for postal entries.
Entries received after the competition closes will not count but may be charged.
Competition Terms and Conditions
SECRETS OF THE HOLIDAY RESORT- ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The 29 for 15 Special Offer applies to text entries to this competition where you could get 29 entries for the price of 15. For terms see General Terms and Conditions here
Competition opened at 16.00 on 03.01.2019
Competition closes at midday on 01.08.2019 and 3 working days later for postal entries.
1) The prize comprises a seven (7) night stay in Costa Brava for two (2) people including the following;
a) Return economy flights from a London airport to Girona airport (winner’s choice of departure)
b) Return shared transfers from the airport to the hotel
c) Seven (7) night’s accommodation at a four (4) star hotel in Costa Brava sharing a standard twin / double room on an all-inclusive board basis (once the winner has selected their chosen travel dates the prize provider will then provide a choice of 3 hotels for the winner to choose from). All-Inclusive is inclusive of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks. Alcoholic drinks include: local branded wine, beer and spirits.
d) Comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre-existing medical conditions with an upper age limit of 79)
e) £1000.00 spending money (TOTAL)
2) Where the prize winner is under 18 years old, he/she must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over to check into the hotel. Please note that either the prize winner or their companion will need a current and valid credit card in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes.
3) The prize must be taken by 15th October 2020 but cannot be taken on or between the following dates:
• 6th August 2019 to 6th September 2019
• 15th October 2019 to 5th November 2019
• 16th December 2019 to 6th January 2020
• 13th February 2020 to 25th February 2020
• 2nd April 2010 to 21st April 2020
• 4th May 2020
• 22nd May 2020 to 2nd June 2020
• 15th July 2020 to 8th September 2020
4) The stay must be completed within the time-frame stated within these terms and conditions. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by Channel 5.
5) Booking is subject to availability.
6) A cheque or bank transfer for the £1000.00 spending money included in the prize will be issued in the prize winner’s name within 14 days of the holiday booking being confirmed
7) The prize winner must book their trip within 28 days of the date of their congratulations letter from Cloud Nine and at least six weeks in advance of their preferred booking date or the prize may be forfeited.
8) Neither Channel 5 nor Cloud Nine will accept responsibility for the hotel or any facilities / elements of the prize being unavailable, withdrawn or amended.
9) Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
10) Passports, Visas and City and ECO taxes are the responsibility and at the cost of the prize winner. Channel 5 or Cloud Nine cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
11) The prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their party (where applicable).
12) There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
13) For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from the home to the airport, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
14) Footage provided by Costabrava.org
15) Bookings must be made through Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd (“Cloud Nine”), The Station, 7 High Street, Olney, MK46 4EB (ABTA number: L9097)