Win an Absolut Espresso Martini & Passion Star Martini cocktail kit
Expires: 11th June 2020
By voting, you’ll be entered into their competition to win an Absolut Espresso Martini & Passion Star Martini cocktail kit.
Absolut Vodka have got 40 kits up for grabs so you can mix these iconic cocktails at home, so make sure to get your vote in.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of this promotion. Excludes residents of the Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
2. The competition shall commence on Monday 8th June 2020 after all the bottle designs are revealed on Absolut’s social channels and we state the competition is open. It will close at 23:59 on 11th June 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). All entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw.
3. To enter the prize draw all entrants must complete the voting form on https://www.absolut.com/uk/absolut-create/ and fill in the mandatory details. Only complete forms will be valid and entered into the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the rules.
5. Only one entry per person during the Promotional Period. Additional entries will not be valid.
6. There are 40 prize(s) to be won in total. Each prize is a cocktail kit which includes all the ingredients to make 2x Espresso Martini Cocktails and 2x Passion Star Martini Cocktails. Each kit also includes: 2x Absolut Martini glasses, 1x Absolut Jigger, 1x Absolut Shaker and 2x recipe cards. Only one prize can be won per person.
7. The first 40 valid entries drawn at random from all correct entries shall win the prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Proof of age may be required.
8. Each winner will be notified via email within 5 days of the relevant draw and asked to claim their prize. Prizes remaining unclaimed after 2 days after the winners are notified will be forfeited, and the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner determined in accordance with these rules.
9. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative. In the unlikely event of one the prizes not being available the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
11. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
12. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification.
14. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or affiliates will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
17. These terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.