WIN AIR TRANSAT FLIGHTS TO CANADA
Expires: 27th February 2020
Win flights to Canada with the World’s Best Leisure Airline!
Fly direct to Toronto, Vancouver or Montreal with Air Transat – voted the Skytrax 2019 World’s Best Leisure Airline, for the second year in a row.
The chance to win one pair of economy class return tickets to Canada (including in-flight entertainment, meals, one alcoholic beverage, soft drinks and 1 checked bag at 23kg per person) for travel by 30th October 2020.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Details of the competition:
1. To enter the Competition, an entrant must visit the website www.gatwickairport.com, and complete and submit the data capture form (the “Prize Draw Form”). Entry by any persons that are employed by Gatwick Airport Limited or Transat Tours Canada Inc. is prohibited.
2. By submitting the Prize Draw Form participants agree to enter into the Competition and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Online entry will open on 14/02/20 and close at 11.59.59pm (BST) on 27/02/20.
4. From all eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random by Gatwick Airport Limited to win a pair of return flights from London Gatwick Airport with Air Transat the (“Prize). No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
5. Gatwick Airport Limited will carry out the prize draw by 16.30.00pm (BST) on 05/03/20. Entries submitted after the closing time on 27/02/20 will be invalid and will not be included in the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the Prize Draw. Gatwick Airport Limited will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
6. Gatwick Airport Limited will contact the winner via email or phone using the contact details on the winner’s Prize Draw Form by 06/03/20.
7. In the event that the winner does not get in touch with Gatwick Airport Limited to claim the prize within 10 working days of the winner being contacted, Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
8. The winner may be invited to participate in publicity including social media.
9. The winner’s name may be announced via email and on the Gatwick Facebook and Twitter pages.
10. Gatwick Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify entries for breach of these terms and conditions.
11. No purchase necessary.
12. Gatwick Airport Limited accepts no liability for delivery dispatch of the Prize to the winner.
13. Gatwick Airport Limited, at its absolute discretion, may vary, amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice and you agree that no liability shall attach to Gatwick Airport Limited or Transat Tours Canada Inc. as a result thereof.
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a resident of the United Kingdom.
2. Entry is restricted to one entry per person. If more than one entry is submitted then only the first will be eligible for the Prize Draw.
1. One (1) prize shall be awarded consisting of one pair of economy class return tickets with Air Transat (including in-flight meals, one alcoholic beverage, soft drinks and 1 checked bag at 23kg per person) to Canada from the United Kingdom – departing from London Gatwick and arriving at either Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver – for travel between 11th April 2020 and 30th October 2020 (hereinafter the “Prize”).
2. The Prize has a maximum value of £1200.
3. One winner will be selected at random by Gatwick Airport Limited to win the Prize.
4. The Prize in this competition consists strictly in the form described above. The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and has no equivalent cash alternative.
5. The winner is solely responsible for the winnings and its use, as well as the benefit of their winnings.
6. The promoter of this competition is Gatwick Airport Limited.
Air Transat Conditions attached to the prize:
1. The Prize return tickets are subject to the availability of Transat Tours Canada Inc. at the time of reservation. General Terms and Conditions of Transat Tours Canada Inc apply https://www.airtransat.com/en-GB/legal-notice-uk/general-terms-and-conditions. Accommodation, visa fees, insurance charges, personal expenses, personal travel insurance, travel to and from the airport(s), travel documents and any other costs incurred in taking up the Prize are not included in the Prize. The Organizer strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
2. The Prize return tickets must be reserved by 1st October 2020 and at least 30 days prior to the scheduled date of departure of the outbound flight to Canada. Blackout dates apply: Flights cannot be taken between 17th July 2020 – 10th August 2020.
3. There are no alternative Prizes. The Prize offered must be accepted as awarded and is not exchangeable, transferable or convertible into cash.
4. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Organizer, its agents, respective partners, shareholders, directors, officers, owners, associates, employees, members, sponsors, representatives, successors and assigns will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Organizer. Your statutory rights are not affected.