Win a Year’s Supply of Treasury Wines
Expires: 1st September 2021
Do you want to win a year’s supply of Treasury Wines?
Simply pair the wine to the dishes to be entered into the prize draw!
Competition Terms and Conditions
SPAR Win a Year’s supply of Treasury Wines – Terms and Conditions
By entering this Promotion (as defined below), entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this Promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: SPAR (UK) Limited Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1BE. Prize Provider: Treasury Wine Estates EMEA Limited, Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3QS, United Kingdom
This SPAR competition (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales only), 18 or over, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of: (a) the Promoter or any company affiliated with the Promoter; and (b) the Prize Provider or any company affiliated with the Prize Provider, including in each case their respective agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
The Promotion will begin at 0:01 AM, Thursday 12th August and ends 23:59 PM Wednesday 1st September
How to enter: – Pair the 4 wines with the 4 dishes correctly and provide your name and email address to be entered into a random prize draw.
Multiple entries allowed throughout the campaign, limited to one entry per day.
No purchase necessary. Internet access is required to enter. A valid email address is required in order to enter the Promotion. Entrants must prove they are over the age of 18 with a valid photo I.D if they are selected as a winner (see further paragraph 10 below).
Any content, which contains discriminatory, offensive, explicit material, or other inappropriate content (including encouraging inappropriate drinking and/or including the names of individuals without their express permission) will be removed and will not be entered into the prize draw. If it becomes apparent that a participant is ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means of entry, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be forfeited. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. Posts outside the dates and times set out in paragraph 4 will be excluded.
There is one main prize to be won by one winner (the “Grand Prize) and 10 runners up prizes to be won 10 winners (each a “Runners Up Prize”), (each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”). The Grand Prize shall consist of 54 bottles of wine from the Prize Provider’s Wolf Blass wine brand, (5 cases of Wolf Blass Yellow Label Chardonnay and 4 cases of Wolf Blass Yellow Label Cabernet Sauvignon, with each case containing 6 x 75cl bottles). The Runners Up Prize shall consist of 1 x 75cl bottle of either Wolf Blass Yellow Label Chardonnay or Wolf Blass Yellow Label Cabernet Sauvignon, as selected at the Prize Provider’s discretion.
Details are correct as of Thursday July 1st 2021. All information is subject to availability.
– Entrants must be over the age of 18, and present a valid form of photo identification on winning.
– Prize winners will have the Prize delivered to them over the course of a 1 year period during which time they will be sent a case of wine every 6 weeks.
– Prize specification is subject to availability. If the particular wine brands are not available, a suitable alternative will be provided to the same monetary sum, at Prize Provider’s and the Promoter’s sole discretion. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash and no alternative prize is available.
12. The winners will be selected at random, from all correct entries received on our platform, Leadfamly. Winners will be contacted via their email address. Winners will be notified within 7 days from the competition close date, Wednesday 1st September and will have 7 days to accept their prize from the date they are notified. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit their prize and the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The prizes will be delivered to each winner’s address (as notified to the Promoter by each winner) by courier. Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Provider will be liable if the prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Prize Provider, including if a winner fails to leave appropriate delivery instructions in relation to the delivery of any case.
15. All winners will be asked if they wish to participate in a reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge.
16. All entry details will be retained for 1 year from September 1st 2021. After this, all information retaining to personal details will be deleted.
17. The Promoter, the Prize Provider and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. The Promoter reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
21. Winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to SPAR (UK) Limited Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1BE no later than 7 working days after the closing date. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
22. This Promotion is not intended to promote over consumption of alcohol. The Promoter and Prize Provider encourage responsible drinking and direct consumers to visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.