WIN a wonderful holiday in France, courtesy of Eurotunnel and Les Villages Nature Paris
Expires: 26th August 2020
You might recently have put all thoughts of a family holiday to one side, but there is a way to travel to Europe quickly, easily and contact-free, thanks to Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
When you travel in this way, there’s no need to get out of your vehicle, so you and your family will have peace of mind throughout the short 35-minute crossing, Folkestone to Calais. Once you get to Europe, there’s plenty of opportunity to explore the beautiful open roads and wonderful cuisines of France and beyond.
Here is your chance to win a four-night, mid-week self-catering holiday in France for up to four people, at the eco-friendly resort Les Villages Nature Paris. Just three hours’ drive from Calais, Les Villages Nature Paris combines nature, architecture, sustainability, and learning. Its five immersive worlds offer something for everyone and show how incredible the great outdoors can be. While there, guests can also make the most of the wide range of activities, from pony riding and pedalo boats to chocolate workshops and creative-gardening sessions. The prize includes a Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Short Stay Flexiplus ticket for those travelling, plus accommodation in a two-bedroom, self-catering Comfort Cottage.
Competition Terms and Conditions
This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
2. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. There is no purchase necessary
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received by 21:59 on, 26th August 2020 the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/wineurotunnel, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the email address provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. There is one main prize to be won.
10. The prize is a four-night mid-week self-catering holiday in France for up to four people, at the eco-friendly resort Les Villages Nature Paris. The prize includes a Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Short Stay Flexiplus ticket for those travelling, plus accommodation in a two-bedroom, self-catering Comfort Cottage.
11. The Flexiplus ticket is for a car and passengers. All travelling dates and times are subject to availability and must be booked in advance of travel. Ticket must be booked within one year from issue. Return must be completed by midnight (local time) on the fifth calendar day.
12. The winner is responsible for arranging their own vehicle for Eurotunnel Le Shuttle travel. Eurotunnel’s standard terms and conditions of carriage apply. These are available at www.eurotunnel.com/uk/conditions-of-carriage
13. The prize does not include travel insurance, fuel, toll charges, food and drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above, and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize, are the responsibility of the winner.
14. The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they (and any people travelling with them) are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents, provide Advance Passenger Information (API) and has appropriate travel insurance and car insurance (including motor breakdown cover) for the trip in question on the travel dates specified.
15. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle offers the prize in association with a partner provider. Such partner has their own terms and conditions which apply to the prize. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle is not responsible for any loss, claim or expense arising from a partner offer.
16. Villages Nature Paris is offering a four-night mid-week stay in a two-bedroom, self-catering Comfort Cottage. Check in is from 3 pm on Monday and check out is at 10 am on Friday. Blackout dates are as follows: no travel before 1 September 2020, then no travel between 17-31 October 2020, 18 December 2020 to 4 January 2021, 6 February 2021 to 1 March 2021, 10 April 2021 to 3 May 2021 and from 6 July 2021 to 1 September 2021. Food and on-site activities are not included.
17. The holiday needs to be booked by 1 June 2021 and then taken by 6 July 2021.
18. Please consult gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice before travelling
19. There are 10 runner-up prizes of The Europhile’s Cook Book to also gjve away.
20. Any additional travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
21. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
22. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
23. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
24. The winner will be notified by email, or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within [7 days] of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
25. Please allow 7-10 working days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
28. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
29. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
31. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
32. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
34. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
35. The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.