WIN A WHOLE YEAR OF CINEMA WITH CINEWORLD PLYMOUTH AT THE BARCODE
Expires: 17th October 2021
The lucky winner will receive two 12-month Cineworld Unlimited cards for access to all the latest 2D releases. Heart Radio will also throw in dinner for two in Plymouth at a restaurant of your choice, plus a night at a 4-star hotel for two people.
And 150 runners up will also win a pair of Cineworld tickets each!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Cineworld Plymouth promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 11th October 2021 to 17th October 2021 on Heart South West.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at https://www.heart.co.uk/southwest/win, register your details and submit an answer to the multiple choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 11th October 2021 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 17th October 2021 Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 28 days of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random for the main prize, and one hundred and fifty entrants will be selected for runners up prizes; The winning entrants will be contacted by one of our representatives via email OR telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 28 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 28 days of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We, the prize provider (NDL) and Promotion Partners (Cineworld) may publish and publicise your name, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to any applicable third party’s (for example a guest/travel companion) association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and our Promotion Partners may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion .
10. One winning entrant will receive a Plymouth overnight stay cinema package including:
2 x 12 month Cineworld Plymouth Unlimited memberships
Overnight accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Plymouth for 2 people
Dinner at winners choice of restaurant in Plymouth
11. Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day/weekend and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter in UK.
You will be staying in a 4* hotel in Plymouth, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a room only basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed.
Your dinner at your choice of restaurant in Plymouth is based on 2 adults enjoying a meal up to the value of £100. All restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. You may choose any restaurant you would like to dine in with the exception of restaurants holding Michelin stars.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Winners will be provided with unique e-codes to redeem Cineworld Plymouth Unlimited membership subscription, which must be redeemed online to be activated. To do this, go to the “Apply for Unlimited” section on www.Cineworld.com to redeem your codes once you are ready to activate them. For each card, select the option of Annual subscription, complete sign up and enter your redemption code in the Promotional Code box on the payment screen. Codes will be valid to use until 31/03/2022. Minimum 12-month subscription applies. 3D, IMAX, 4DX, VIP, Superscreen and ScreenX uplifts payable where applicable. 3D glasses and special screenings excluded although discounts for selected Event Cinema may be available. Monthly price varies depending on Unlimited Membership Group. A valid unlimited card must be shown to receive 10% off in cinema food and drink. Maximum 10% discount on in-cinema Starbucks products. Discounts may not be available in conjunction with some offers and promotions. For a full list of discounts partners please visit: https://www.cineworld.co.uk/static/en/uk/unlimited. Recommend a friend scheme – Maximum of 12 free months per person. Full details on the sign-up process as well as frequently asked questions & terms and conditions can be found online at www.cineworld.com/terms/unlimited-card.
12. 150 winning entrants will receive a pair of e-code tickets to a film of their choice at Cineworld Plymouth.
14. You must, at your own cost, comply with all necessary checks, and/or tests required for travelling to and from and entering and exiting your travel destination/venue. This includes, but is not limited to, purchasing, organising, undertaking, recording and/or registering any required Covid-19 tests. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you in complying with this clause, nor will we purchase, organise, undertake, record and/or register any required Covid-19 tests.
15. You must comply with all applicable rules, regulations and guidance relating to Covid-19, both in the UK and your travel destination/venue. We are not responsible for your failure to comply with such rules, regulations and guidance.
16. You acknowledge and agree that, without limitation to the provisions of Clause 12 of the General Terms & Conditions, our ability to fulfil a prize and/or perform any of our obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (collectively ‘Covid Measures’). If due to any Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Promotion Terms and Conditions. In accordance with Clause 18 below, in these circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.]
17. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, travel expenses are not included within the prize.
18. The prize is non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available except in our sole discretion.
19. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
20. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
21. Your personal data, and the personal data of any guest(s)/travel companion(s) that you or they provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), Cineworld, as well as the prize providers (NDL), and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
22. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
24. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
26. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
27. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.