Win a weekend away
Expires: 8th August 2021
If you win you could choose between a thrilling action packed weekend in London including a 2 nights stay in 5* accommodation, with a VR Escape room and Thames Rib Ride before dining at a top London restaurant OR if you have the need for speed, you could spend the weekend on a Thames speedboat ride and a motorbike tour of the City and much, much more.
Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Specific Terms”) for the Competition should be read alongside our general competition terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”) which will also apply to this Competition. Where there is any conflict between these Specific Terms and the General Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail.
1.ENTRY ROUTES AND COSTS
Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
Entry to the Competition is available via the following routes:
(A) Online at https://planetradio.co.uk/absolute-radio/competitions/
Online entry is free of charge.
2. COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
The prize winner will be those persons who successfully answer the competition question relating to the Meerkat Movie video on the competition page and are selected by electronic random draw. The prize winner will be chosen from all correct answers by electronic random draw on 09/08/2021.
3. ENTRY PERIOD
Entries must be submitted during the following entry period:
From 00:01am 19/07/2021 (the “Start Time”) to 23:59pm 08/08/2021 (“End Time”).
Entries received before the Start Time or after the End Time will be invalid.
If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days from the date of initial contact then we will re-draw until we draw a winner that we are satisfied (in our sole discretion) fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
• Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
• Our employees (and their family members) or employees, or employees of any company (including BGL Group) involved including any Prize Provider, are not permitted to enter.
• We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who does not comply with any of the eligibility criteria and/or is in breach of these Terms. We reserve the right to repeat the competition mechanic or any stage of it in order to draw a winner that fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
• Anyone who has won a Bauer competition to the value of £500 or more within the past 6 months on any Bauer Radio Brand, will not be eligible to take part in this competition nor will anyone else at their address. If by any chance they get through to the phone lines – any prize they have been successful with will not be awarded. The full list of Bauer Media brands can be found here: https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/brands
5. THE PRIZE
One winner will receive one of the two prize options (the “Prize”):
WIN A THRILLING 5-STAR ADVENTURE TO LONDON
PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUSIONS FOR 2 ADULTS:
• Travel Allowance: £100
• Accommodation: 2 nights’ 5* hotel accommodation in London
• VR Escape Room Mission (1 hour) Includes all equipment
• Thames Rib Ride: (75 minutes)
• Pampering Experience. Choice between one per person of the following:
Luxury Salon Experience: Personalised facial, deluxe manicure and pedicure and a 30 minute massage
Luxury Barber Experience: Haircut, luxurious hot towel shave, express Facial, tension buster massage, manicure and pedicure
• Dinner and Drinks at top London restaurant: (Provided to the value of £100 incl. gratuity)
FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED ON AN ACTION-PACKED TRIP TO LONDON
• Travel Allowance: £100
• Accommodation: 3 nights’ hotel accommodation (4* min) in London
• Private Motorbike Tour Of London: (1 hour) Includes professional driver/guide per person
• Thames Speedboat Ride (50 minutes)
• Freefall Abseil Experience in London: (Allow 2 hours) Includes professional instructors, all equipment and safety briefing
• Jet Simulator Experience at Science Museum in London (Allow 30 minutes)
• Dinner at Top Restaurant: (Provided to the value of £150 incl. gratuity)
• Karaoke: (2 hours) Includes bar/food tab to the value of £50
The Prize is provided by Element Prizing (the “Prize Provider”). We are not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect, or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions.
*Travel prizes in UK and abroad protected- Element London ATOL 10207/ABTA Y2441
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
*Please note that due to the current Covid-19 situation, there may be delays to delivery and to the winners being contacted by Bauer Media. These may exceed the 28 days delivery period as stated in our General Terms and Conditions.
1. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to a Prize Provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. For SMS entries you automatically consent to receive marketing. You may opt out at any time by texting the word STOP to the relevant text shortcode number. If you have opted in to receive marketing communications, then your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you have submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you any remuneration therefore and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize if applicable. We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
• Entries which do not comply with these Terms or the General Competition Terms and Conditions will not be accepted and any entries may be disqualified if we have any reason to suspect that there is a breach of, or non-compliance with, these Terms.
• Where a competition mechanic involves the answering of questions, the correct answers to questions must match our answers to win (or be sufficiently close in our sole reasonable opinion) to be acceptable. In the event of any dispute about any answers given and whether they are correct, we reserve the right to amend what we deem a correct answer, however we are not obliged to, and our decision in either case is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
We may cancel, end or suspend the Competition where we are required to do so in circumstances outside our control. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any stage during the Competition if such amendment is necessary to facilitate the administration of the Competition.
CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Correspondence will not be entered into regarding any competition which has closed more than 14 days prior to correspondence being received.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.