WIN A WEEK IN BEAUTIFUL SAINT LUCIA
Expires: 16th February 2020
You can win a seven-night stay for two people at the fabulous Anse Chastanet Resort, which has two beaches which border on coral reefs, up for grabs.
You’ll be staying half-board, with breakfast and dinner included, as well as on-island airport transfers and return flights from Gatwick.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Saint Lucia Tourism Authority on Heart London
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Saint Lucia Tourism Authority’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 03/02/20 to 16/02/20 on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk answer a multiple choice question and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00:01 on 03/02/20 and close at 23:59 on 16/02/20.
• One winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
• Entrants must be ages 18 years or over.
• Entrants must have a valid Passport.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x winner will win:
• 2 return flights from London Gatwick Airport to Saint Lucia with British Airways
• 7 x nights at the 4* Anse Chastanet Resort on a half board basis (breakfast and dinner), for 2 adults
• Return on-island airport transfers courtest of Saint Lucia Tourism Authority
1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over, except for employees of Global, Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, Anse Chastanet and their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. There will be one overall prize and is valid for a maximum of 2 adults (one winner plus guest) and must be taken in one trip. The prize consists of two return flights from London Gatwick Airport to Saint Lucia with British Airways, with seven nights at 4* Anse Chastanet Resort on a Half Board basis (Breakfast and Dinner) for two adults and return on-island airport transfers courtesy of Saint Lucia Tourism Authority. Both hotel and flights are subject to availability.
3. The prize is valid for travel from 15th February 2020 to 19th December 2020 inclusive. All UK Bank holidays are excluded, and all other dates are subject to availability.
4. Global to provide Travel Insurance.
5. The prize does NOT include travel to and from London Gatwick airport, any other expenses or travel during the trip unless otherwise stated. Any out of pocket expenses (such as phone, room service, drinks purchases, gifts and food not included in the half board access) are not included in the prize.
6. Saint Lucia Tourism Authority take full liability for the data supplied from Global and agree to handle the data responsibly. We agree to inform Anse Chastanet regarding any unsubscribes and vice versa. We take full responsibility for any risk that may occur by running a combined opt in.
7. The winner and their chosen companion must comply with all relevant customs, security and immigration requirements, including appropriate passport and visa requirements. The prize winner and their companion are responsible for holding a passport with at least six months validity remaining after the return to the UK and must organise relevant visas where required. UK passport holders do not require a visa to visit Saint Lucia. Global, Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and Anse Chastanet Resort will not be responsible for any passenger’s failure to comply with these requirements.
8. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and companion.
9. Global, Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and Anse Chastanet Resort make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at the destination.
10. Global, Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and Anse Chastanet Resort do not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
11. There is no cash alternative.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.